Black Conservative Group Angry After Uber Driver Refuses To Transport Them

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Black Conservative Group Angry After Uber Driver Refuses To Transport Them
https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/07...-after-uber-driver-refuses-to-transport-them/

A group of young, Black conservatives on their way to a Make America Great Again “meet-up” at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC claim they were refused service by an Uber driver because of their political views.

“To me, what happened took me back to the 60’s when Black Americans were told they couldn’t sit in the front of the bus, they had to sit at the back of the bus, or eat at the same restaurant, or go to the same school or would be hosed in certain neighbors,” Matthew Handy told CBN News.

“So now we are going to discrimination not based on race but on political standing. We are gonna see people not welcome in places because they are conservative or liberal. So, that is more disturbing to me than any other aspect of this.”

Handy, who’s participating in the Rocky Mountain Black Conservatives internship program, said the group had their MAGA hats in their hands when they got in the car and the Uber driver asked, “Is that a MAGA hat? Well, I can’t do this ride.”

He thought the guy was joking, but then the driver repeated, “No, I’m not doing this ride. Get out of my car.

Handy says he contacted Uber to register a complaint and only received a “generic response.”

A time trip back to the 50's courtesy of Trump hating DemoKKKrats and racist leftists who don't like uppity blacks leaving the Democrat slave houses.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wouldn't surprise me in Seattle, but DC?

People ought to flood Uber with complaints about this until they give a better response