The Smartest Virus Commentary - By Me

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That troll has been banned.

You're still a stupid idiot aren't you.

I'm just wondering if Trump Girl has any updates for us. Maybe She's changed her mind a bit?

No. I am leaving. I don't mind beating back the tools, and I don't mind insults, but there was one person I counted on to be fair with me and when she betrayed me I decided to leave the forum. See my final post in the introductions section. (I guess its not my final post now.).

I stand by every post I have ever posted.

Good luck to the good people here, especially ok doser, and Ameliel too.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Oh, you're back? That's disappointing. All of the other forums you have been banned from have kept it that way.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The best commentary I have heard on what to do next was from... ...me. :chuckle: I posted it in another thread and decided to give it its own thread.

I applied my thoughts to this last night for a while, and I came up with what I believe to be the correct answer on how to move forward.

President Trump needs to strike a balance now, between the risk of the virus and the need of the country to move forward. That is where we are at now. Continued isolation will destroy the economy, the country, and many lives, especially of lower income families. We are now at a point where we must accept the risk and move on with life. Allow me to give you an example:

Regarding motor vehicles: In 2010 in the USA, there were an estimated 5,419,000 crashes, 30,296 deadly, killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000. About 2,000 children under 16 die every year in traffic collisions. Records indicate that there were 3,613,732 motor vehicle fatalities in the United States from 1899 to 2013.

As a country we now accept that we must have so many deaths a year using automobiles. Now certainly we could stop all automobile deaths by ordering no more automobiles to be allowed on the road. If we focus narrowly on that one single goal then we could achieve it by just not allowing any more motor vehicles to run. But of course that would destroy the economy and the country. Therefore as a nation we have come to accept the fact that the risk of vehicle deaths is outweighed the need of the country to deliver goods and the need of people to get to work.

This virus situation is no different. We are now at a point where the danger to the people from The Cure is worse than the danger from the virus! We are now at a point where America must get back to work and accept the risks of the virus the same way we accept the risks from all other diseases, or car accidents, or plane accidents, slipping in the shower, and any number of risks that we take every day just by living life.

This is what President Trump is faced with. He must make a decision and I am sure he will make the right one. Sadly there are millions of little worms and pieces of garbage on the sidelines waiting to take him down and attack him for whatever decision he makes. And of course if he makes no decision they will attack him for that too as well as attack him for the resulting destroyed economy.

Speaking for myself I am ready to take the risk that comes with the existence of the virus and move on with life. I take a risk everyday getting in my car, I take a risk everyday getting in the shower, I take a risk everyday that I could catch any number of diseases. It's time to get back to work and let the medical community continue its good work to lessen and lesson the deaths caused by this as they do the deaths caused by all other diseases.

And that is my comment, the smartest one people will hear by the way.
It appears that "Trump Gurl" is oblivious to the fact that by making the cavalier decision to expose oneself to COVIR-19 the consequences extend far beyond that one individual - there are currently over 300000 Americans that have been tested positive for this virus and none of them were given a choice in the matter!

One of the crucial factors that separate the mortality rates of Germany (0.8%) from Italy (11%) is that by not locking down in a timely manner and conducting extensive testing, the Italian healthcare system was overwhelmed, causing the number of casualties to skyrocket because patients couldn't receive proper care!

The frightening part is that the Italian healthcare system ranks amongst the top 10 in the world, and it has more doctors and hospital beds on a per capita basis than the US - the problem with having a private healthcare system is that hospitals have no financial incentive to make expenditures beyond the normal demand!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It appears that "Trump Gurl" is oblivious to the fact that by making the cavalier decision to expose oneself to COVIR-19 the consequences extend far beyond that one individual - there are currently over 300000 Americans that have been tested positive for this virus and none of them were given a choice in the matter!

How many of the 13,912 Canadians who currently test positive were given a choice in the matter!

Aimiel

You're still a stupid idiot aren't you.

No. I am leaving. I don't mind beating back the tools, and I don't mind insults, but there was one person I counted on to be fair with me and when she betrayed me I decided to leave the forum. See my final post in the introductions section. (I guess its not my final post now.).

I stand by every post I have ever posted.

Good luck to the good people here, especially ok doser, and Ameliel too.
I, for one, will miss your intelligent and polite posts. Thanks for what you've shared. May God richly bless you! :aimiel:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I, for one, will miss your intelligent and polite posts. Thanks for what you've shared. May God richly bless you! :aimiel:

a shame to lose anyone who wants to be here, considering how tediously this site is limping along, like a foul and ugly witch