Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    You really are as ignorant as ignorant can be
    Why, because I busted your propaganda bubble that Britain won the war? lol. Your sissys in skirts didn't win jack. We did. You lost your empire, you lost everything. Born losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post
      Grisham: Trump will decide whether to re-open the US after 15-day period

Hmm, well, not that much about Trump's plans and he may well not decide to. Interesting aspect with ventilator shortage in the early part and their necessity but then, what do you really care if America should just open back up anyway?
      Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

.......but then, what do you really care if America should just open back up anyway?
        I never said that any medical efforts should stop. All efforts in every medical field should continue full speed, from providing supplies to converting bed space to finding a cure and whatever else.

But at the same time America needs to open back up. It's not even a choice. It has to open back up.

Comment

Why, because I busted your propaganda bubble that Britain won the war? lol. Your sissys in skirts didn't win jack. We did. You lost your empire, you lost everything. Born losers.
          I never said that Britain won the war. Britain didn't. Britain played a part in winning it. Unlike you I don't reduce everything to nationality and juvenile insult either.

Comment

I never said that any medical efforts should stop. All efforts in every medical field should continue full speed, from providing supplies to converting bed space to finding a cure and whatever else.

But at the same time America needs to open back up. It's not even a choice. It has to open back up.
            Containing the spread of this virus is paramount so that medical services can operate without their being unable to cope with the influx of infection. All of these efforts are already being carried out and there are shortages of vital equipment even with such constraints in place as per your video. The same over here where it comes to PPE for those in the front line for combating this virus and caring for those infected. A tenable vaccine isn't likely for up to 18 months. Your measures would simply result in more people becoming ill and dying and ironically at detriment to the economy.

Comment

WWII was won by America little man and don't you forget it. We provided the arms and machinery to everybody. You were on your knees getting ready to lick Hitler's boot, with no manufacturing capability at all. The Soviets manufactured garbage. We armed everybody AND we fought in the Pacific as well as Europe. While we were nuking Japan and gobbling up islands you guys were digging through the London ruble. We saved all of Europe.

Oh sure, you contributed a few guys and a few crummy tanks, but we provided all materials and arms and the bulk of the Navies and merchant ships and tanks and guns and food and everything else. America won WWII, so don't forget it Mr. Chips.
              Oh I almost forgot the most important person of all, the left-wing liberal loon idiot from England who gave Hitler everything he wanted and a nice little Head Start into World War II:

Neville Chamberlain

This guy is a loser with a capital L! Could you imagine visiting Hitler and giving him countries that aren't even yours? What a dope. It's the same thing today: Back then liberal Englishmen were afraid of offending fascist Germans and today they're afraid of offending fascist Muslims. They've even given London to a Muslim now.

And then after Hitler invaded Poland what did the English do then? Nothing. Nothing at all. Worthless crappy so-called allies.

When France was invaded, then the English finally decided to get off their lazy duffs and do something, but of course they lost like the losers they are and had to run away across English Channel. Then America had to step in and save their but the rest of the way. There is your history of England in World War II.

Comment

Your measures would simply result in more people becoming ill and dying
                It's called LIFE Mr. Peabody. It happens all the time for all sorts of reason, but we still go to school and work every day anyway.

Comment

It's called LIFE Mr. Peabody. It happens all the time for all sorts of reason, but we still go to school and work every day anyway.
                  Not in the case of a pandemic. Your president acknowledges that even if you don't.

Comment

Oh I almost forgot the most important person of all, the left-wing liberal loon idiot from England who gave Hitler everything he wanted and a nice little Head Start into World War II:

Neville Chamberlain

This guy is a loser with a capital L! Could you imagine visiting Hitler and giving him countries that aren't even yours? What a dope. It's the same thing today: Back then liberal Englishmen were afraid of offending fascist Germans and today they're afraid of offending fascist Muslims. They've even given London to a Muslim now.

And then after Hitler invaded Poland what did the English do then? Nothing. Nothing at all. Worthless crappy so-called allies.

When France was invaded, then the English finally decided to get off their lazy duffs and do something, but of course they lost like the losers they are and had to run away across English Channel. Then America had to step in and save their but the rest of the way. There is your history of England in World War II.
                    Hmm, yes, the "Battle Of Britain" was just some made up propaganda fantasy concocted by some bunch of left wing fanatics etc. You only embarrass yourself and disrespect those who fought against the Nazi scourge with this garbage. As regards London in the present: You are clueless and driven to hyperbole but no surprise there. Countries were fighting the second world war before America joined, fact. Do I downplay the hugely significant impact of America's role in the war? No.You should grow up if possible and do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by chair View Post

Yes! You Were Great!
                      Correct, we were. No longer though. A country is only as great as it’s leader. Hopefully America can come back from this.

A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
                      we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post

Correct, we were. No longer though. A country is only as great as it’s leader.
                        And we suffered through 8 years of mismanagement at the hands of the Magic Negro

Trump's worked wonders in his first three years, in putting us back on the path to being great again.

Five more years and the horribly short-sighted experiment of our affirmative action president should be a dim memory.

Comment

Neville Chamberlain

Yes, Chamberlain made things much worse, but your ignorance of the historical background is showing again. The historical background is WW1. And "running away across the channel" was the right military thing to do at the time- but of course, you'd need to know some details of history to know that. Though I'll grant you that you did notice that the US didn't get into the war until they were absolutely forced to.

What counts today are the wise efforts of today- not the heroics of the past. You sound like some Brit in the 1940's boasting about the British Empire,

Note: I am very proud of what the people of the US (where I was born and grew up) did in WW2. My father's generation. But there is more to history than patting yourself on the back and knocking everybody else. And none if it will do you any good if you behave like a Chamberlain today regarding the Corona virus, instead of like a Churchill (Winston- not Mad Jack).

Comment

Originally posted by chair View Post

Yes, Chamberlain made things much worse, but your ignorance of the historical background is showing again. The historical background is WW1. And "running away across the channel" was the right military thing to do at the time- but of course, you'd need to know some details of history to know that. Though I'll grant you that you did notice that the US didn't get into the war until they were absolutely forced to.

What counts today are the wise efforts of today- not the heroics of the past. You sound like some Brit in the 1940's boasting about the British Empire,

Note: I am very proud of what the people of the US (where I was born and grew up) did in WW2. My father's generation. But there is more to history than patting yourself on the back and knocking everybody else. And none if it will do you any good if you behave like a Chamberlain today regarding the Corona virus, instead of like a Churchill (Winston- not Mad Jack).
                            I assume she was referring to the evacuation of Dunkirk.

Comment

And she misses the fact, as do many Americans, that it was Chamberlain who declared war on Germany, not Churchill.

Comment

... countries that aren't even yours?

Countries that had been largely invented twenty years prior - it's worth understanding this, as it still has geopolitical significance - Ukraine, Poland, the Baltic states, including NSF, especially F

We think today of these as states that have always existed where they are, but tisn't so.

And the Bear is always hungry.

Comment

Working...
                                X