Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by User Name View Post

Can't adrenochrome be synthesized?
    Not as much fun as torturing children to these sick animals.

WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
      Mel Gibson

I've tried searching quite a bit, and I can't seem to find any evidence that Gibson actually said this.

Nearest I've come to finding anything is this: https://www.smilecelebs.com/2017/12/...k-their-blood/

But that looks like a fake article.

Comment

"the blood of innocent children"??

sounds vaguely familiar

Matzos?

Comment

The elimination of Jefferey Epstein's child sacrificial temple on his pedophile island is one example.
          What did Trump do, specifically, to stop Jeffrey Epstein from engaging in his activities?

Comment

What did Trump do, specifically, to stop Jeffrey Epstein from engaging in his activities?
            Epstein's arrest occurred under the Trump administration. That's not a coincidence. In 2018, the prosecuting attorney who represented one of Epstein's accusers in an earlier sexual abuse case, said that Trump was the only person who provided assistance when high-profile people who knew Epstein were served subpoenas.

From the beginning of Trump's administration he has made eliminating child sex trafficking a priority. See https://townhall.com/columnists/lizc...busts-n2290379

Comment

Epstein's arrest occurred under the Trump administration. That's not a coincidence.
              The Epstein case was not reopened until after a reporter named Julie K. Brown published exposés in the Miami Herald in late 2018. Trump had been president for a year and a half by that point, and he had nothing to do with Brown's reporting or with Epstein's subsequent arrest in July of 2019.

Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, who was the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida in 2009, helped rig Epstein's "sweetheart deal" that kept Epstein in business as a predator after he served a short so-called prison sentence (which was a joke in itself). When Acosta's involvement in the Epstein plea deal became a scandal in the national media, Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead he publicly defended Acosta, saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” So Trump defend Acosta even after he had been exposed. -- https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labo...tein-case.html

You know who else helped get Epstein off the hook easy in 2009? Epstein's friend and personal lawyer, Alan Dershowitz! It was not a surprise to me to see Dershowitz defending Trump during his impeachment trial in the Senate, and promoting Trump on Fox News. So Trump had not just one but two of Epstein's cronies working for him.

In 2018, the prosecuting attorney who represented one of Epstein's accusers in an earlier sexual abuse case, said that Trump was the only person who provided assistance when high-profile people who knew Epstein were served subpoenas.
              Kudos to him for doing at least that. It sure didn't help much though.

Comment

The newest evidence of this being a top priority of the Trump administration comes from this week: https://www.military.com/daily-news/...rump-says.html

Comment

South Korea

This story is actually true: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aby-flesh.html

Although as horrible as it is, it has nothing to do with overt satanic ritual human sacrifice. The bodies are aborted and stillborn fetuses. The Chinese traffic in products like this because some Asians believe in anti-science junk medicine. They are also poaching a number of endangered species of animals closer to extinction in order to produce junk medicines and junk supplements of this sort.

Comment

Hillary

You too can look 10 years younger with the right hair stylist, make-up, and lighting. Because that's what we're seeing here.

Have you ever looked at those websites that have photographs of supposedly beautiful Hollywood starlets with and without makeup on? The contrast is graphic.
                    Last edited by User Name; April 3rd, 2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Adrenochrome\

As Super Moderator, does this conspiracy theory promoted by "Jefferson" represent the position of Theology Online?

Comment

You too can look 10 years younger with the right hair stylist, make-up, and lighting. Because that's what we're seeing here.

Have you ever looked at those websites that have photographs of supposedly beautiful Hollywood starlets with and without makeup on? The contrast is graphic.
                        I notice you didn't post the pic of Johnny Depp aging about 100 years in just 2 short years. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                          Adrenochrome\

As Super Moderator, does this conspiracy theory promoted by "Jefferson" represent the position of Theology Online?
                          Nope
                          ​​​​

Comment

I notice you didn't post the pic of Johnny Depp aging about 100 years in just 2 short years. Why not?
                            People change as they age. Sometimes it can happen quite suddenly. I remember when my brother-in-law hit 40. I hadn't seen him in many months, but when I did it was like someone beat him up with an aging stick.

Comment

Q has often cryptically written, "C before D." Most of the Anons have speculated that it means the arrest of Comey before Declassification. Most of them are now convinced that it means Children before Declassification. I believe children are being rescued by the Trump administration from being sex-trafficked as I type this.

Comment

Check out The Cannibal Club: http://www.cannibalclub.org/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X