COVID-19 Data Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 Data Tracking

Ok, I want to use this thread to track actual data and statistics about the COVID-19 spread. There is a lot of garbage and fear mongering out there especially in my home state of California.

As of today:

UPDATED MARCH 19, 5:56 P.M. PACIFIC

USA
    14,354 confirmed
    217 deaths
    1.51% mortality

California
    1,057 confirmed
    19 deaths
    1.80% mortality

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Yeah...you can track the whole world right here: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

Comment

USA
      Confirmed Cases:19,195
      Deaths: 249
      1.30% mortality

California
      Confirmed Cases: 1,193
      Deaths: 23
      1.93% mortality
      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Yesterday our clownish governor, Gavin Newson, "predicted that 56% of California residents could likely be infected within eight weeks. What a load of utter BS. That 56% would be 22.15 million people in 56 days. For that to happen 395,581 people would need to be infected EVERY DAY for the next 56 days. As of right now the ENTIRE GLOBAL TOTAL of confirmed cases is just 234,073.

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
          As of right now the ENTIRE GLOBAL TOTAL of confirmed cases is just 234,073.
          How many people have been tested?

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post

How many people have been tested?
            I have no idea.

. -Ktoyou

Comment

I have no idea.
              Only a small fraction of the population has been tested so far. It is safe to assume that unknown cases of coronavirus are undoubtedly massively larger than known cases. That's sort of the way a highly contagious virus operates, especially in a population that has no immunity to it.

Comment

This is simply ridiculous. We need to know more than what is being reported by news agencies that make money selling news. Here's a sobering article from the Remnant, a Catholic news website. Please exercise caution when reading this article, as it may dispel any feelings of panic or fear you've been flirting with.

Excerpt: “I’ve been through MERS, SARS, Ebola, the first Gulf war and the second, and I don’t recall anything like this. There’s unnecessary, exaggerated panic. We have to calm people down…. [E]everybody is whipping everybody else up into panic — the leaders, via the media, and the wider public — who then in turn start to stress out the leaders. We’ve entered some kind of vicious cycle.” - Dr. Jihad Bishara, Israeli virologist
                "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Only a small fraction of the population has been tested so far. It is safe to assume that unknown cases of coronavirus are undoubtedly massively larger than known cases. That's sort of the way a highly contagious virus operates, especially in a population that has no immunity to it.
                  Why do you assume this? How do you know it's "massively larger"? What exactly is "massively? 15% more? 50% more? 200% more? The fact is no one knows.

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Why do you assume this? How do you know it's "massively larger"?
                    I just told you why: This is a new, highly contagious virus and no one has any immunity to it. Put those two facts together and think about it.

Comment

Why do you assume this? How do you know it's "massively larger"? What exactly is "massively? 15% more? 50% more? 200% more? The fact is no one knows.
                      Dude - what's wrong with you?

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Get with the program!

Comment

I just told you why: This is a new, highly contagious virus and no one has any immunity to it. Put those two things together and think about it.
                        Your premise doesn't prove the conclusion deductively. It's simply your opinion. Do you believe that in 55 days 22 million Californians will be infected?

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Your premise doesn't prove the conclusion deductively. It's simply your opinion. Do you believe that in 55 days 22 million Californians will be infected?
                          Watch this and get back to me:

Comment

I hope not.

Then again on the other hand.... ....nar, nevermind.

Comment

Watch this and get back to me:

Yes, I understand the basics of a normal probability distribution. My question is do YOU believe that in 55 days 22 million Californians will be infected? Yes or no?

. -Ktoyou

Comment

Working...
                              X