Canada's Trudeau a 'little punk kid': White House official

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

In France, I believe that's considered "elegantly macho"

While the guy on the left is considered "saved us from the Germans twice"

The "wussie" guy on the right is an "amateur boxer!"

The "macho" guy on the right repeatedly evaded military service based on "burn spurs" BUT finds time (3 hours, 18 minutes) to play round(s) of golf with members of the Washington Nationals at his Palm Beach course this weekend, in the midst of the coronavirus alert!

Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden have cancelled tonight's political rallies in Ohio, on the advice of the medical authorities!

The White House, however, has refused to state as to whether this President will be cancelling upcoming political rallies!

https://trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
assert-dominance_o_7214359.jpg

This picture was posted by "Trump Girl" on March 8th so I can only conclude that the Moderators have had sufficient time to decide that it meets with their seal of approval!

Given my accumulated experience after 13 years on this Forum, if I had posted this I would have expected instant removal and to be banned immediately!

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
This picture was posted by "Trump Girl" on March 8th so I can only conclude that the Moderators have had sufficient time to decide that it meets with their seal of approval!

Considering all the sorry stupid childish pictures you post, I would just shut my Canadian gob if I were you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Given my accumulated experience after 13 years on this Forum, if I had posted this I would have expected instant removal and to be banned immediately!

seeing as you just posted it, shall we find out? :banana:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Considering all the sorry stupid childish pictures you post, I would just shut my Canadian gob if I were you.
I'm still waiting for "Trump Girl" and "ok doser" to put their money where their mouth is and produce the proof - if they think that I'm prepared to take pity on them by allowing these two to gracefully save face, think again!

ok doser

I'm still waiting for "Trump Girl" and "ok doser" to put their money where their mouth is and produce the proof - if they think that I'm prepared to take pity on them by allowing these two to gracefully save face, think again!

Are you Canadian?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Are you Canadian?
I think by now everybody realizes that if "ok doser" and "Trump Girl" could proof their accusations, it would have been in their best interests to have posted it by now - but if they wish to prolong their deception in public, I will continue calling them out!

Where's the proof?

ok doser

I think by now everybody realizes that if "ok doser" and "Trump Girl" could proof their accusations, it would have been in their best interests to have posted it by now - but if they wish to prolong their deception in public, I will continue calling them out!

Where's the proof?

Are you Canadian?