Sit down, Joe Biden. You're done.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Right Divider

Body part
Over the past 2 days, Joe Biden has claimed that 1) he is running for a Senate seat (he's running for president!), 2) he was arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela (he wasn't), 3) one hundred fifty million Americans have been killed in gun crimes since 2007 (half the country's population!?)

What's even funnier is that Trump risked impeachment in order to try to sabotage this goofball's campaign! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Continuing to lie about Trump. Trump did not "try to sabotage" Biden. Trump was trying to investigate Biden's corrupt actions while Biden was the VP.
Biden bragged on camera about HIS quid pro quo where he was going to withhold a billion dollars in load guarantees until the Ukrainians fired a prosecutor that was already trying to investigate Burisma and Biden's son.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Continuing to lie about Trump. Trump did not "try to sabotage" Biden. Trump was trying to investigate Biden's corrupt actions while Biden was the VP.

Trump was president for 2 and a half years before he decided to start worrying about Biden's actions as VP--and that wasn't until after Biden announced he was planning to run for president! Trump couldn't have cared less about Biden except for the fact that Biden decided to run for president against him, and you know it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump is not worried about Biden, never has been.

Trump-Biden Timeline

July 25, 2018 - Axios’ Mike Allen publishes a story that “Trump fears Biden” as his most formidable opponent in 2020.

August 1, 2018 - A POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows Biden would beat Trump in a head to head general election, with 44 percent of voters saying they’d choose Biden and 37 percent saying that they’d vote for Trump.

Late 2018 - Lutsenko told the LA Times that he had numerous conversations with Guiliani on the phone. He also tells the paper that Giuliani pressed him repeatedly to open an investigation on the Bidens and Burisma, even though Lutsenko had seen no evidence of legal wrongdoing.

U.S. Representative Devin Nunes, then-Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and three aides, including Derek Harvey, travel to Europe, according to congressional travel records. Nunes meets with Shokin in Vienna to dig up dirt on Biden...The timing of the trip was designed to keep its details secret from Congress, Bondy says.

December 6, 2018 - At the White House annual Hannukah party, Parnas and Fruman hold a private meeting with President Trump and Giuliani, where Trump tasks Parnas and Fruman to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate the Bidens, according to associates Parnas told around the time and in the ensuing days, according to CNN.

-- https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

Right Divider

Body part
Trump was president for 2 and a half years before he decided to start worrying about Biden's actions as VP--and that wasn't until after Biden announced he was planning to run for president! Trump couldn't have cared less about Biden except for the fact that Biden decided to run for president against him, and you know it.

Tell yourself whatever you like to make yourself feel good.

I guess that none of the massive corruption of the previous administration is a problem for you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I guess that none of the massive corruption of the previous administration is a problem for you.

See my reply to Trump Gurl above. Trump feared that Biden's campaign for the presidency was a real threat--and it wasn't until then that Trump began trying to squeeze Ukraine into announcing a corruption investigation into Biden when, by all accounts, Ukraine had no evidence to justify even starting an investigation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
let's have a moment of silence for those 150 million Americans dead from gun violence because of Bernie

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Tell yourself whatever you like to make yourself feel good.

The question is not what makes me feel good, the question is what are the facts? And the fact is that once Biden started talking about running for president against Trump, then and only then did Trump begin trying to dig up dirt on Biden. It was an obvious smear campaign on Trump's part.

And by the way, what was this "massive corruption" of which you speak? Has Biden or anyone else directly associated with him been charged with any crime related to his activities? I know his son is a crack-head, but that is beside the point. What exactly did "the previous administration" do that is "massively corrupt"?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The only question that matters is, can Biden win on Saturday.

If not, he's toast.

And CNN's leaning toward not:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ers/index.html

Polls have been pretty accurate so far, and Biden has a comfortable lead in South Carolina. The most likely outcome right now is that Bernie ends up with a strong 2nd and Tom Steyer gets a comfortable 3rd. Nobody else is likely to get delegates.

It all comes down to voter enthusiasm and voter turnout.

Right Divider

Body part
The question is not what makes me feel good, the question is what are the facts? And the fact is that once Biden started talking about running for president against Trump, then and only then did Trump begin trying to dig up dirt on Biden. It was an obvious smear campaign on Trump's part.

And by the way, what was this "massive corruption" of which you speak? Has Biden or anyone else directly associated with him been charged with any crime related to his activities? I know his son is a crack-head, but that is beside the point. What exactly did "the previous administration" do that is "massively corrupt"?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+bla...ww.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM&iax=videos

Pick almost any of those. There's plenty of info out there.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't want to look at spam. Tell me who has been charged with a crime? What evidence has Trump, Giuliani and company produced that has led to an arrest?
So you think that corruption is only evident when someone is charged with a crime?

Wow, what must it be like to live in your head?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You are oblivious to facts. You show that in every thread.

This is Rudy Giuliani, realizing that he doesn't have any facts to back up his accusations of Biden corruption in Ukraine...Don't be a Rudy:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You are oblivious to facts. You show that in every thread.

You want to see what a deceitful liar User Name is? Read this carefully:

Has Biden or anyone else directly associated with him been charged with any crime related to his activities? I know his son is a crack-head, but that is beside the point. What exactly did "the previous administration" do that is "massively corrupt"?

Do you notice how he asks if Biden was "charged"? Normally someone would ask if Biden had been convicted of a crime, right? After all, being charged means nothing since we are all innocent until proven guilty. right? So why does this snake only ask if he has been charged?

I will tell you why.

Because Trump has only been "charged" but he was found not guilty, THAT'S WHY. Trump has been found not guilty of the very thing this snake is accusing him of. But that does not matter to Useless Name. The fact that a person is innocent until proven guilty and Trump was acquitted and is guilty of nothing means nothing to this tool. He specifically asked if Biden had been charged so he could turn around and say, "Well Trump has been charged,",conveniently forgetting that Trump was also found not found guilty. See how these snakes twist words?

I don't get A's in school for nothing.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you notice how he asks if Biden was "charged"? Normally someone would ask if Biden had been convicted of a crime, right? After all, being charged means nothing since we are all innocent until proven guilty. right? So why does this snake only ask if he has been charged?

I will tell you why.

Because Trump has only been "charged" but he was found not guilty, THAT'S WHY.

And Biden hasn't even been "charged" with anything. The way our justice system works is that you sort of have to be charged with a crime before you can be convicted of it, LOL!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump has only been "charged" but he was found not guilty

Trump was found "not guilty" in his impeachment trial the same way Clinton was found "not guilty" in his. Both Clinton and Trump actually did commit the actions for which they were impeached, and both were found "not guilty" by their political allies in a partisan show trial.