Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sit down, Joe Biden. You're done.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sit down, Joe Biden. You're done.

    Over the past 2 days, Joe Biden has claimed that 1) he is running for a Senate seat (he's running for president!), 2) he was arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela (he wasn't), 3) one hundred fifty million Americans have been killed in gun crimes since 2007 (half the country's population!?)

    What's even funnier is that Trump risked impeachment in order to try to sabotage this goofball's campaign!

  • #2
    Originally posted by User Name View Post
    Over the past 2 days, Joe Biden has claimed that 1) he is running for a Senate seat (he's running for president!), 2) he was arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela (he wasn't), 3) one hundred fifty million Americans have been killed in gun crimes since 2007 (half the country's population!?)

    What's even funnier is that Trump risked impeachment in order to try to sabotage this goofball's campaign!
    Continuing to lie about Trump. Trump did not "try to sabotage" Biden. Trump was trying to investigate Biden's corrupt actions while Biden was the VP.
    Biden bragged on camera about HIS quid pro quo where he was going to withhold a billion dollars in load guarantees until the Ukrainians fired a prosecutor that was already trying to investigate Burisma and Biden's son.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obe-is-revived
    All of my ancestors are human.
    Originally posted by Squeaky
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Originally posted by God's Truth
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

      Continuing to lie about Trump. Trump did not "try to sabotage" Biden. Trump was trying to investigate Biden's corrupt actions while Biden was the VP.
      Trump was president for 2 and a half years before he decided to start worrying about Biden's actions as VP--and that wasn't until after Biden announced he was planning to run for president! Trump couldn't have cared less about Biden except for the fact that Biden decided to run for president against him, and you know it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by User Name View Post
        Trump was president for 2 and a half years before he decided to start worrying about Biden's actions as VP
        Trump is not worried about Biden, never has been.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

          Trump is not worried about Biden, never has been.
          Trump-Biden Timeline

          July 25, 2018 - Axios’ Mike Allen publishes a story that “Trump fears Biden” as his most formidable opponent in 2020.

          August 1, 2018 - A POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows Biden would beat Trump in a head to head general election, with 44 percent of voters saying they’d choose Biden and 37 percent saying that they’d vote for Trump.

          Late 2018 - Lutsenko told the LA Times that he had numerous conversations with Guiliani on the phone. He also tells the paper that Giuliani pressed him repeatedly to open an investigation on the Bidens and Burisma, even though Lutsenko had seen no evidence of legal wrongdoing.

          U.S. Representative Devin Nunes, then-Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and three aides, including Derek Harvey, travel to Europe, according to congressional travel records. Nunes meets with Shokin in Vienna to dig up dirt on Biden...The timing of the trip was designed to keep its details secret from Congress, Bondy says.

          December 6, 2018 - At the White House annual Hannukah party, Parnas and Fruman hold a private meeting with President Trump and Giuliani, where Trump tasks Parnas and Fruman to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate the Bidens, according to associates Parnas told around the time and in the ensuing days, according to CNN.

          -- https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by User Name View Post

            Trump was president for 2 and a half years before he decided to start worrying about Biden's actions as VP--and that wasn't until after Biden announced he was planning to run for president! Trump couldn't have cared less about Biden except for the fact that Biden decided to run for president against him, and you know it.
            Tell yourself whatever you like to make yourself feel good.

            I guess that none of the massive corruption of the previous administration is a problem for you.
            All of my ancestors are human.
            Originally posted by Squeaky
            That explains why your an idiot.
            Originally posted by God's Truth
            Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
            Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
            (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

            1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
            (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

            Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

              I guess that none of the massive corruption of the previous administration is a problem for you.
              See my reply to Trump Gurl above. Trump feared that Biden's campaign for the presidency was a real threat--and it wasn't until then that Trump began trying to squeeze Ukraine into announcing a corruption investigation into Biden when, by all accounts, Ukraine had no evidence to justify even starting an investigation.

              Comment


              • #8
                let's have a moment of silence for those 150 million Americans dead from gun violence because of Bernie

                Comment


                • #9
                  The only question that matters is, can Biden win on Saturday.

                  If not, he's toast.

                  And CNN's leaning toward not:

                  https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ers/index.html

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                    Tell yourself whatever you like to make yourself feel good.

                    I guess that none of the massive corruption of the previous administration is a problem for you.
                    The question is not what makes me feel good, the question is what are the facts? And the fact is that once Biden started talking about running for president against Trump, then and only then did Trump begin trying to dig up dirt on Biden. It was an obvious smear campaign on Trump's part.

                    And by the way, what was this "massive corruption" of which you speak? Has Biden or anyone else directly associated with him been charged with any crime related to his activities? I know his son is a crack-head, but that is beside the point. What exactly did "the previous administration" do that is "massively corrupt"?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                      The only question that matters is, can Biden win on Saturday.

                      If not, he's toast.

                      And CNN's leaning toward not:

                      https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/polit...ers/index.html
                      Polls have been pretty accurate so far, and Biden has a comfortable lead in South Carolina. The most likely outcome right now is that Bernie ends up with a strong 2nd and Tom Steyer gets a comfortable 3rd. Nobody else is likely to get delegates.

                      It all comes down to voter enthusiasm and voter turnout.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by User Name View Post

                        The question is not what makes me feel good, the question is what are the facts? And the fact is that once Biden started talking about running for president against Trump, then and only then did Trump begin trying to dig up dirt on Biden. It was an obvious smear campaign on Trump's part.

                        And by the way, what was this "massive corruption" of which you speak? Has Biden or anyone else directly associated with him been charged with any crime related to his activities? I know his son is a crack-head, but that is beside the point. What exactly did "the previous administration" do that is "massively corrupt"?
                        https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+blaz...pfM&iax=videos

                        Pick almost any of those. There's plenty of info out there.
                        All of my ancestors are human.
                        Originally posted by Squeaky
                        That explains why your an idiot.
                        Originally posted by God's Truth
                        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                        1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                        Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Right Divider View Post

                          Pick almost any of those. There's plenty of info out there.
                          I don't want to look at spam. Tell me who has been charged with a crime? What evidence has Trump, Giuliani and company produced that has led to an arrest?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by User Name View Post

                            I don't want to look at spam. Tell me who has been charged with a crime? What evidence has Trump, Giuliani and company produced that has led to an arrest?
                            So you think that corruption is only evident when someone is charged with a crime?

                            Wow, what must it be like to live in your head?

                            All of my ancestors are human.
                            Originally posted by Squeaky
                            That explains why your an idiot.
                            Originally posted by God's Truth
                            Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                            Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                            (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                            1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                            (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                            Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                              So you think that corruption is only evident when someone is charged with a crime?

                              Wow, what must it be like to live in your head?
                              Ok, well when you can back up your claims with actual facts, get back to me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X