Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER! Under Donald Trump 6.1 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER! Under Donald Trump 6.1 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps

    6.1 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps Under Donald Trump
    https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-donald-trump/

    Approximately 6.1 million individuals dropped off the food stamp rolls since President Donald Trump’s first full month in office in February 2017, according to the latest data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

    The USDA data showed that 6,074,074 individuals discontinued their participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) between February 2017— when the president completed his first full month in office— and November 2019.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

    The USDA data showed that 6,074,074 individuals discontinued their participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
    6.1M "Discontinued participation" ....That was damn nice of them!
    _/\_

    Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by quip View Post

      6.1M "Discontinued participation" ....That was damn nice of them!
      Nearly 60% of Americans say they're better off financially than a year ago
      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nearly-...an-a-year-ago/

      Americans may not be quite ready to party like it's 1999, but that's the last time they felt as optimistic about their finances as they do now.
      Nearly six in 10 Americans, or 59%, say they are better off financially today than a year ago, according to a new Gallup poll. That's in line with the annual national mood check's highest prior reading in January 1999.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by quip View Post

        6.1M "Discontinued participation" ....That was damn nice of them!
        typically, that means they found jobs

        or died

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ok doser View Post

          typically, that means they found jobs

          or died
          "Typically"?
          You typically that naive or just addicted to Trump-spinning?
          _/\_

          Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

            Nearly 60% of Americans say they're better off financially than a year ago
            https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nearly-...an-a-year-ago/

            Americans may not be quite ready to party like it's 1999, but that's the last time they felt as optimistic about their finances as they do now.
            Nearly six in 10 Americans, or 59%, say they are better off financially today than a year ago, according to a new Gallup poll. That's in line with the annual national mood check's highest prior reading in January 1999.
            That's just peachy news for that 6.1:
            https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/25/u...tamp-cuts.html
            _/\_

            Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by quip View Post

              "Typically"?
              You typically that naive or just addicted to Trump-spinning?
              you didn't bother reading the story at the link, did you?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                you didn't bother reading the story at the link, did you?
                Nope. Prolly FAKE spin.

                Edit: Yep. BREITBART!
                _/\_

                Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by quip View Post
                  Nope. Prolly FAKE spin.

                  Edit: Yep. BREITBART!
                  LOL. And you posted a link to the biggest bunch of propagandists and liars in the country, the failing New York Times.

                  At least Breitbart tells the truth. Apparently you can't handle the truth.
                  Last edited by Trump Gurl; February 19th, 2020, 09:34 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

                    LOL. And you posted a link to the biggest bunch or propagandists and liars in the country, the failing New York Times.

                    At least Breitbart tells the truth. Apparently you can't handle the truth.
                    Ironic notion ....considering your "honorable" POTUS perpetuated the very "FAKE NEWS" deflection out of political need.
                    _/\_

                    Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by quip View Post
                      Ironic notion ....considering your "honorable" POTUS perpetuated the very "FAKE NEWS" deflection out of political need.
                      Speak English.

                      If you think Trump invented Fake News you are wrong. He may have coined the phrase, but knowledgeable people have known for decades than the mainstream news is biased and often lies. Trump merely gave a name to the problem that has existed for a long time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post
                        Apparently you can't handle the truth.
                        Speaking of the truth,

                        U.S. unemployment rate falls to 50-year low
                        https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy...to-50-year-low

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

                          Speak English.
                          I am...it's my default language. Just go slow, grab a thesaurus and dictionary and you'll be fine.

                          If you think Trump invented Fake News you are wrong. He may have coined the phrase, but knowledgeable people have known for decades than the mainstream news is biased and often lies. Trump merely gave a name to the problem that has existed for a long time.
                          Trump can't invent anything...he's a self-serving taker. He's taken the idea on a classic deception of calling his detractors liars in an effort to deflect his own lack of character and general dishonesty RE: irony. (Use the above reference tools if need be.)
                          _/\_

                          Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Or follow the money as they say...

                            https://www.thelines.com/odds/election/

                            …."Trump is now at an all-time best among oddsmakers for reelection"

                            Folks putting dollars out there and not just words about who is going to win say...Trump..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post
                              6.1 Million Individuals Off Food Stamps Under Donald Trump
                              https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-donald-trump/

                              Approximately 6.1 million individuals dropped off the food stamp rolls since President Donald Trump’s first full month in office in February 2017, according to the latest data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

                              The USDA data showed that 6,074,074 individuals discontinued their participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) between February 2017— when the president completed his first full month in office— and November 2019.
                              Video: https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/vide...ce/vp-BB105aNH

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X