Trump throws another one under the bus

Gary K

Banned
What harm is going to happen to anyone because of Trump's comments?

[sarcasm] Well, you know that Trump, just like the Democrats, only accepts slavish obedience to his slightest wish. He has banned anyone in the Republican party who wants to run for office as a Republican from supporting abortion, just like the Democrats have banned anyone who wants to support the right to life from running as a Democrat. See how authoritarian he is? He's a monster who just loves to be a micro manager, just like the Democrats. [/sarcasm]

Here's a quote from a John Solomon story on this entire Giuliani story. It reveals the depths of the corruption in the media in holding back a major part of the story.

When I was a young journalist decades ago, training to cover Washington, one of my mentors offered sage advice: When it comes to U.S. intelligence and diplomacy, things often aren’t what they first seem.

Those words echo in my brain today, as much as they did that first day. And following the news recently, I realize they are just as relevant today with hysteria regarding presidential lawyer Rudy Giuliani’s contacts with Ukraine’s government.

The coverage suggests Giuliani reached out to new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s team this summer solely because he wanted to get dirt on possible Trump 2020 challenger Joe Biden and his son Hunter’s business dealings in that country.

Politics or law could have been part of Giuliani’s motive, and neither would be illegal.

But there is a missing part of the story that the American public needs in order to assess what really happened: Giuliani’s contact with Zelensky adviser and attorney Andrei Yermak this summer was encouraged and facilitated by the U.S. State Department.

Giuliani didn’t initiate it. A senior U.S. diplomat contacted him in July and asked for permission to connect Yermak with him.

Then, Giuliani met in early August with Yermak on neutral ground — in Spain — before reporting back to State everything that occurred at the meeting.

That debriefing occurred Aug. 11 by phone with two senior U.S. diplomats, one with responsibility for Ukraine and the other with responsibility for the European Union, according to electronic communications records I reviewed and interviews I conducted.

The rest of this excellent bit of reporting can be found here. It's quite revealing as to how different the real story is compared to the mockingbird media's reporting. Solomon's reporting has always been excellent and he's just getting better with age.

Arthur Brain

[sarcasm] Well, you know that Trump, just like the Democrats, only accepts slavish obedience to his slightest wish. He has banned anyone in the Republican party who wants to run for office as a Republican from supporting abortion, just like the Democrats have banned anyone who wants to support the right to life from running as a Democrat. See how authoritarian he is? He's a monster who just loves to be a micro manager, just like the Democrats. [/sarcasm]

Here's a quote from a John Solomon story on this entire Giuliani story. It reveals the depths of the corruption in the media in holding back a major part of the story.

The rest of this excellent bit of reporting can be found here. It's quite revealing as to how different the real story is compared to the mockingbird media's reporting. Solomon's reporting has always been excellent and he's just getting better with age.

Oh, the conspiracy theorist who was relegated to opinion pieces because of editorial staff objections?

Gary K

Banned
Oh, the conspiracy theorist who was relegated to opinion pieces because of editorial staff objections?

LOL. Yeah, that's the usual charge by the left when someone exposes their chicanery. John Solomon is one of the best investigative journalists in the last 40 or 50 years. Investigative journalism is something the left knows nothing about. Just ask Amy Robach. She had the biggest exclusive in the world for three years and the mockingbird media wouldn't allow her to publish it. You think that the name Bill Clinton being a large part of that story on Epstein had anything to do with ABC suppressing that story for years? Oh, of course you don't think so.