Search of Home-school

Christine99

Hi everyone, my niece is very poor in science and tutor is also not working for her. There are tons of places where we can science videos, but we are in search of video courses created by licensed teachers with practice exercises and step by step explanations. Does anyone know a good site that I am looking for?

Noah664

Hi Christine, good to that you are planning to homeschooling your niece. I know there are lot of video lectures available on YouTube, but I don’t think they have any actual exercises you can download and print. There is one site which I have been using (lernsys.com) that has both video lectures and practice exercises you can print.

Noah664

Hi Christine, good to that you are planning to homeschooling your niece. I know there are lot of video lectures available on YouTube, but I don’t think they have any actual exercises you can download and print. There is one site which I have been using (lernsys.com) that has both video lectures and practice exercises you can print.
www.lernsys.com

Noah664

Hi Christine, good to know that you are planning to home-school your niece. I know there are lot of video lectures available on YouTube, but I don’t think they have any actual exercises you can download and print. There is one site which I have been using (lernsys.com) that has both video lectures and practice exercises you can print.
www.lernsys.com