X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEL: There Goes a Great American

There Goes a Great American

Wednesday May 28th 2003. This is show #105.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

I called in to this show. Bob took my call about 1/2 hour into the show. I'm always amazed when I'm able to stump Bob with a Bible question. How does that happen?
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Perhaps because he's not omniscient?

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson
        I called in to this show. Bob took my call about 1/2 hour into the show. I'm always amazed when I'm able to stump Bob with a Bible question. How does that happen?
        What was your question I forget already.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
          What was your question I forget already.
          Since Bob uses I Sam. 8 to condemn an income tax greater than 10 percent, then why does he also not use that very same chapter to condemn a military draft?

Comment

Cherrypicking.

Comment

Since Bob uses I Sam. 8 to condemn an income tax greater than 10 percent, then why does he also not use that very same chapter to condemn a military draft?
              Oh yea... I remember that call.

I thought Bob handeled you rather well.

He didn't pretend to have answer he just said... "Gee, I really haven't given that that much thought....".

Funny how so many people think Bob is so overbearing and just a "know it all" when is reality he is actually very honest and humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight
                Funny how so many people think Bob is so overbearing and just a "know it all" when is reality he is actually very honest and humble.
                How true. I think the main reason why Bob is right about so many issues is because he is so willing to admit he's wrong and correct himself. Most people's egos prevent them from admitting error therefore they remain in error.

Comment

I called Doug about that when he was guest-hosting for Bob while he was out of town a few months ago. He said he'd ask Bob, but it sounds like he forgot about it.

I'm glad you asked him though.

(I'm getting caught up on episodes since the wedding. I just listened to this one tonight.)
                  BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

Working...
                  X