Dr. Walt Brown on the Hydroplate Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

aharvey

Clete said:
What I can assume is that of the two of us, I am the only one who has actually read the material.
Not a quote, actually, rather a comment from a neg rep Clete gave me just yesterday. So I'm intrigued by this stealth approach, along with his earlier post saying he wasn't going to correct me because I obviously hadn't read the material. Does anyone actually believe this? I mean, isn't it the hallmark of the true believers at TOL that they are MOST likely to attack when they sense their opponent has made an elementary blunder? And not only that, I acknowledged up front that while this stuff makes little sense to me, that could simply be because it is so poorly organized that I simply haven't found the sections that fill in the gaps, and I've explicitly asked for people who know this stuff better than me to point me in the right directions. This obviously doesn't mean I'd automatically swallow your answers whole cloth, of course, but I think I've at least demonstrated my willingness to dig into this material and my desire to get to the bottom of this.

So 1) I ask for clarification, and 2) Clete seems to think I've made some massive elementary boo-boos, but neither elicits any response from anyone but stipe more informative than a cowardly neg rep (Incidentally, after my email failures, I've tried calling the source directly, with many busy signals for my trouble, not that I see how he will be able to describe over the telephone where the hydroplate boundaries are, what exactly happens on the Pacific side, etc.). Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.