Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Remote Sensing Expert Dr. Holroyd on Noah's Ark

Thursday July 27th, 2006. This is show #149.

Summary:

* Dr. Ed Holroyd: From teaching students at the University of Denver how to read satellite images, Dr. Ed Holroyd then brought his expertise to exciting ministry efforts including the search for Noah's Ark!
* Biblical Coins: No coin has ever been found as minted in any of the make-believe cities imagined by Joseph Smith in his Book of Mormon. In contrast, Dr. Holroyd has collected every coin mentioned in Scripture, as evidence of the historicity of the Bible!
Today's Resource: Read Bob Enyart's FAVORITE anti-evolution, creation and flood book, In the Beginning, by Dr. Walt Brown! You'll LOVE it or your money back!!

The Graphite

I realize this guy is a remote sensing expert. Anyone know what company he uses to take the satellite photos for these purposes?

My girlfriend, Laura, works for the industry leader in this field, a company called Digital Globe, located just about an hour north of Denver, and I have to wonder if they're the contract company that's being used to do this!

Anyone have any idea? It would be highly cool if Laura's company was the one involved in this.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
bar Jonah said:
I realize this guy is a remote sensing expert. Anyone know what company he uses to take the satellite photos for these purposes?

My girlfriend, Laura, works for the industry leader in this field, a company called Digital Globe, located just about an hour north of Denver, and I have to wonder if they're the contract company that's being used to do this!

Anyone have any idea? It would be highly cool if Laura's company was the one involved in this.
Porcher Taylor had commissioned the services of Space Imaging in Thorton. You can see many of the photos at Space.com under Ararat Anomaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.