Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Randy Brown and Brian Rohrbough Expose Columbine Pt. II

Friday May 19th, 2006. This is show # 100.

Summary:
* Randy Brown, the man who did more than any other, to prevent the Columbine murders, talks with Bob and Brian Rohrbough about the crime behind the crime! Also, never-before-heard recordings capture officials lying to the parents of slain children. The lies started in attempt to cover up the Jefferson County Sheriff Department's failure to execute the search warrant for the Harris household which should have prevented the Klebold and Harris murders.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I wonder...

I wonder...

One thing I have always wondered about is if Mr. Rohrbough has ever shown Christ's love and forgiveness the families who lost the most on that terrible day at Columbine. Mr Rohrbough lost a son that he loved very much and 12 other families lost their children or a father. But the two families (note that word is families) who lost the most that day were the Harris and Kleebold families.

Mr. Rohrbough and the other families lost innocent children. The Harris and Kleebold families lost sons that they loved every bit as much as the other families but their sons died guilty. There is no escaping what their sons did and forever they will have to live with those facts and forever second guess everything they ever did or didn't do while raising their sons.

There souls must ache. It is very easy as for us as humans to say, "Good! They deserve every moment of suffering!" But wouldn't Jesus have offered them comfort? Shouldn't we as followers of Jesus be willing to offer them comfort in their anguish?

Jesus has already died so that any sins the Harris and Kleebold families might be forgiven. If Chirst is willing to forgive them should we also be willing to firgive as well?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
One thing I have always wondered about is if Mr. Rohrbough has ever shown Christ's love and forgiveness the families who lost the most on that terrible day at Columbine. Mr Rohrbough lost a son that he loved very much and 12 other families lost their children or a father. But the two families (note that word is families) who lost the most that day were the Harris and Kleebold families.

Mr. Rohrbough and the other families lost innocent children. The Harris and Kleebold families lost sons that they loved every bit as much as the other families but their sons died guilty. There is no escaping what their sons did and forever they will have to live with those facts and forever second guess everything they ever did or didn't do while raising their sons.

There souls must ache. It is very easy as for us as humans to say, "Good! They deserve every moment of suffering!" But wouldn't Jesus have offered them comfort? Shouldn't we as followers of Jesus be willing to offer them comfort in their anguish?

Jesus has already died so that any sins the Harris and Kleebold families might be forgiven. If Chirst is willing to forgive them should we also be willing to firgive as well?

Uh hello? Did you think maybe they should REPENT first?

Luke 17:3
Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

Also, the Harris and Klebold families can only repent for the sins they have done. Harris and Klebold themselves are dead and it is too late for them to repent.

koban

Shimei said:
Uh hello? Did you think maybe they should REPENT first?

Luke 17:3
Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.

The Harris and Kleebold families should repent of the actions of their sons? :freak:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
koban said:
The Harris and Kleebold families should repent of the actions of their sons? :freak:

No, I added:

Also, the Harris and Klebold families can only repent for the sins they have done. Harris and Klebold themselves are dead and it is too late for them to repent.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
If nobody ever talks to them how anybody know if they have repented? Did Jesus ever tell anybody they had to repent before he would talk to them? Don't think so. If repentance means to be sorry for what you have done and to never do it again I think it fair to say they are VERY sorry for what their sons did and would never make the same mistakes with any of their other children. God does not hold us responsible for the sins of our children?

koban

Shimei said:
No, I added:

Gotcha! :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:

What does any of this have to do with exposing the failure of the system that lead to the Columbine massacre?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CabinetMaker said:
But the two families (note that word is families) who lost the most that day were the Harris and Kleebold families.

What a minute, let me get this straight. You're suggesting that the Harris and Klebold families lost more and suffered more because they have to live with what they did or did not do in raising them properly which contributed to them dying guilty?

Shame on you for saying something so terribly pathetic and disgusting!!

You should repent for your inconsideration to the families and parents who suffered at the hands of these 2 wicked and vile pieces of garbage for suggesting that their suffering is less than the ones who are partly to blame for this horrific tragedy because of how they failed as parents.

And Knight's right. This is off topic of the OP so if you want continue on with this garbage, start another thread.

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
What a minute, let me get this straight, You're suggesting that the Harris and Klebold families lost more just because their sons were guilty and they have to live with what they did or did not do in failing to raise their kids properly?

You should repent for your inconsideration to the families and parents who suffered at the hands of these 2 wicked and vile peices of garbage for suggesting that their suffering is less than the ones who are partly to blame for this horrific tragedy because of how they failed as parents.

And Knight's right. This is off topic of the OP so if you want continue on with this garbage, start another thread.
:up:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
What a minute, let me get this straight. You're suggesting that the Harris and Klebold families lost more and suffered more because they have to live with what they did or did not do in raising them properly which contributed to them dying guilty?

You should repent for your inconsideration to the families and parents who suffered at the hands of these 2 wicked and vile pieces of garbage for suggesting that their suffering is less than the ones who are partly to blame for this horrific tragedy because of how they failed as parents.

Yes that is what I am saying. You should repent that you have no compassion in your heart for families that are suffering. You may find this hard to belive but Jesus died so that Dylan and Eric could go to heaven. The fact the Eric and Dylan refused Christs offer doesn't mean Christ loves their parents any less than He loves you.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
Yes that is what I am saying. You should repent that you have no compassion in your heart for families that are suffering. You may find this hard to belive but Jesus died so that Dylan and Eric could go to heaven. The fact the Eric and Dylan refused Christs offer doesn't mean Christ loves their parents any less than He loves you.
For the second time....

What does any of this have to do with exposing the failure of the system that lead to the Columbine massacre?

Don't you think the parents of Dylan and Eric would be equally upset by the failures that occurred within the system, and if those failures wouldn't have happened maybe their children would have been stopped before they did what they did?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:

I doesn't have much do do with the failure of the system. It has everything to do with the failure of us Christians to reach out to those who hurt. How many kids did you know in high school that were outcast and you pick on them too because everybody else did. If somebody had invited Eric and Dylan to a youth group whould all those people be dead today?

novice

Who is the stooge now?
CabinetMaker said:
Where I come from we call people like you "re-tards". :hammer:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
I doesn't have much do do with the failure of the system. It has everything to do with the failure of us Christians to reach out to those who hurt. How many kids did you know in high school that were outcast and you pick on them too because everybody else did. If somebody had invited Eric and Dylan to a youth group whould all those people be dead today?
How are you reaching out to Eric and Dylan's parents? :think:

This thread (and the referenced show) is about how the governent failed and helped Eric and Dylan become brutal murderers.

Apparently you don't have anything to say on that topic?

Sozo

CabinetMaker said:
If somebody had invited Eric and Dylan to a youth group whould all those people be dead today?

If it was your youth group, then we would not be having this conversation, because you'd be dead.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
How are you reaching out to Eric and Dylan's parents? :think:

This thread (and the referenced show) is about how the governent failed and helped Eric and Dylan become brutal murderers.

Apparently you don't have anything to say on that topic?

I have one thing to say on the topic. The law enforcement agencies failed to properly follow up on threats. The parents failed to follow up when they learned of theirs sons troubles with the law and failed to "properly parent" thier children. The worst failure of all is that all of the Christian students at Columnbine failed to reach out to the Eric and Dylan. Everybody failed those two boys and the only failure that counts is the one where Christians failed to share Christ's love!

novice

Who is the stooge now?
CabinetMaker said:
If somebody had invited Eric and Dylan to a youth group whould all those people be dead today?
"Oh my God, he's an idiot!" - Ned Schneebly's girlfirend.

Status
Not open for further replies.