Randy Brown and Brian Rohrbough Expose Columbine Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
CabinetMaker
You commited a fairly serious typo which I repeated a couple of times. The Westboro Church is the Baptist church led by that nut job Fred Phelps who has been on the news for protesting at funerals.
You are right, I did. The church here in Denver is West Bowles. Westboro has been in the news so much I confused. My apologies.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Well... before we can fix anything we have to determine and identify just how it is broken, agree?
Yes. Disbaring attourneys who hold secrete meetings and then lie about it is a place to start.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
Yes. Disbaring attourneys who hold secrete meetings and then lie about it is a place to start.
OK, but since we don't have that ability what else can we do?

How about digging up all the details and facts and determining what went wrong so we can understand the problem better?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
OK, but since we don't have that ability what else can we do?

How about digging up all the details and facts and determining what went wrong so we can understand the problem better?
Yes. That is the best place to start. If we don't know exactly what broke we wont have any idea how to fix it properly.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
Yes. That is the best place to start. If we don't know exactly what broke we wont have any idea how to fix it properly.
Excellent! And I of course agree.

Which is why it is so odd that you weren't supportive of this thread from the very beginning. :confused:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Excellent! And I of course agree.

Which is why it is so odd that you weren't supportive of this thread from the very beginning. :confused:
It wasn't that I wasn't supportive, it was that I did one of those bone headed things people do from time to time and posted a question without first making sure it was the right thread..

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
It wasn't that I wasn't supportive, it was that I did one of those bone headed things people do from time to time and posted a question without first making sure it was the right thread..
:doh: Why didn't you say that in the first place?

It's all good.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
:doh: Why didn't you say that in the first place?

It's all good.
I still found the discussion that followed my original question to be very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.