Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Karner, the 1941 Film I Accuse, and No on 106

This is the show from Wednesday, October 5th, 2016

SUMMARY:

* Hitting BEL's 200,000 YouTube Goal: At 199,671 views, the Bob Enyart Live YouTube channel is about to reach our 2016 goal of 200,000 views months sooner than predicted. So thank you to everyone who has been learning ad laughing with us by watching our videos, and especially, thank you for sharing our videos with others! (And after we hit 200,000 views, our next goal will be to reach 1,000 subscribers, and we're currently at 800. So please invite a friend to subscribe to our YouTube channel! Of course it's free, and subscribers get a notification only when we upload a new video!)

* Europe Coercing Press Not to Report Terrorists' Muslim Connections: Some may cling to the hope that elite politicians and alleged journalists fail to report the Islamic motivation of terrorists out of incompetence. However, in an October 2016 report, the Council of Europe made their policy goal explicit: Governments should instruct media outlets to refrain from reporting even clear terrorist connections to Islam in favor of "alternative explanations":

...where the media stress the Muslim background of perpetrators of terrorist acts, and devote significant coverage to it, the violent backlash against Muslims is likely to be greater than in cases where the perpetrators’ motivation is downplayed or rejected in favour of alternative explanations. - The Directorate General II, Fifth Report on the UK

* Bob Enyart Airs Audio from Maggie Karner: Maggie, who's video letter to Brittany Maynard (just before Brittany killed herself) now has half-a-million views. Hear what Maggie has to say about Colorado's suicide Proposition 106. Bob also talks about the 1941 film, made by the NAZIs and still praised by the pro-suicide liberals, called I Accuse. And finally, he mentions Europe coercing the press to not report any religious motivations or connections that terrorists may have to Islam. Instead, the Council of Europe made their policy goal explicit, to get "journalists" to report on "alternative explanations".