• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Scouts Become Girl Scouts

Boy Scouts Become Girl Scouts

This is the show from Monday June 24th, 2013

Summary:

After updating the Colorado pro-choice rapist William Costello, and the six year old boy mistreated as a girl by his parents, Bob Enyart discusses the horrific development with the Boy Scouts, attacking themselves, by inviting homosexual youth into the program.
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Author Ann Rice mentioned that we're becoming a lynch mob culture. The Boy Scouts were getting lynched and so they caved. Boys are going to be the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabin View Post
      Author Ann Rice mentioned that we're becoming a lynch mob culture. The Boy Scouts were getting lynched and so they caved. Boys are going to be the victims.
      Author Ann Coulter agrees.
      WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Using that phrase so casually is kind of an insult to the black folks who were...you know...actually lynched.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
          Using that phrase so casually is kind of an insult to the black folks who were...you know...actually lynched.
          As if black folks were the only ones to have ever been lynched. The fact that you read race into a race-neutral word speaks volumes.

Lynching is to be punished by a mob without trial, which sounds about right.
          "To deny Calvinism is to deny the gospel of Jesus Christ." - Charles Spurgeon

Comment

For shame....
            Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

I agree, it's very sad. Soon big organizations will have to treat transgender people like human beings too. Perish the thought!
              King Kong died for your sins.

Comment

Originally posted by Padre Vorbis View Post
                I agree, it's very sad. Soon big organizations will have to treat transgender people like human beings too. Perish the thought!
                Boy Scouts didn't have to do anything. In court battle after court battle they'd won their right to retain their character as a quasi-religious organization.

BSA capitulated via its Scoutmasters.

One less organization I have to pay dues to.
                "To deny Calvinism is to deny the gospel of Jesus Christ." - Charles Spurgeon

Comment

How do you feel about a transgendered "female" using the ladies restroom while your daughter is in there?
                  God is not a thing in the world.

If history has taught us anything, it's that science has always been wrong.

I thank God for shotguns.

Comment

Originally posted by Huckleberry View Post
                    How do you feel about a transgendered "female" using the ladies restroom while your daughter is in there?
                    I have no strong feelings about it.

(I don't have a daughter, but assuming I did for the purposes of this hypothetical situation.)

Comment

I have no strong feelings about it.

(I don't have a daughter, but assuming I did for the purposes of this hypothetical situation.)
                      Then I hope you never do.

If you're going to avoid the obvious point, though...do you agree with allowing the transgendered to use restroom reserved for the opposite sex (opposite from the gender they were born into)?

You don't have to answer, you know. It'd be better not to than to so obviously avoiding acknowledging the point.

Comment

I don't have any problem with a transgendered person using whichever restroom they feel most comfortable using. What is your point?

Comment

I don't have any problem with a transgendered person using whichever restroom they feel most comfortable using. What is your point?
                          Doesn't answer my question. I didn't ask how you felt about it personally, I asked if you agreed with allowing them to use those restrooms.

I'll be more specific, in case you really are having difficult following me here. Let's say a public junior high school allows a transgendered female custodian (was male, now self-identifies as female, mind you) to use the girl's restroom at that school, even while school girls are in there.

Would you agree with that school's decision?

What if the girls of that school protested even before the final decision was made, with the majority on record against it?

Comment

Doesn't answer my question. I didn't ask how you felt about it personally, I asked if you agreed with allowing them to use those restrooms.

I'll be more specific, in case you really are having difficult following me here. Let's say a public junior high school allows a transgendered female custodian (was male, now self-identifies as female, mind you) to use the girl's restroom at that school, even while school girls are in there.

Would you agree with that school's decision?

What if the girls of that school protested even before the final decision was made, with the majority on record against it?
                            I fail to see how anyone is disadvantaged by allowing a person to use a particular restroom, so yes, I would agree.

(Though I'm pretty sure most schools have separate restrooms for staff and students.)

Comment

I don't have a daughter, but that's my visceral reaction when I find one in the ladies room.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Working...
                              X