Denver Bible Buying a Church!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That is a very small start, probably won't get your taxes anywhere near 10%. What else?
Name me something and I'll tell you whether I would keep it, get rid of it or take it over.

As to the post I didn't respond to, still not going to. Mama says, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
Coward.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, we live in a real, not hypothetical, world. Something "hard core libertarians" seem to have difficulty understanding, including your avatar buddy

I don't think these guys have the first clue what would actually happen if they got their way. Either that or there's a deliberate, willful self-destructiveness at work.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Name me something and I'll tell you whether I would keep it, get rid of it or take it over.
WhereOurTaxDollarsGo-f1_rev4-12-13.jpg

Christian, actually.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I would add the U.S. prison system. Shut it completely down and operate the penal system on biblical law imposing restitution, corporal punishment and capital punishment. That alone would save the tax payers 63 billion dollars a year.