Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hospice Patients' Ron Panzer on BEL

This is the show from Wednesday December 1st, 2010.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Ron Panzer: When we serve those who are disabled and ill, it's elevating and life changing for the people who serve. And so there is a purpose in someone's life even if they are disabled severely because they are giving the gift of service to other people which may sound strange to people but if you've worked in nursing and health care you understand what I'm talking about. Even in hospice, there is a gift to those who work with the dying that the dying provide. And there are many lessons that are taken by family, the staff and others who interact with them. And it's uplifitng.

Lolita hanks: I agree you Ron because when we just start killing people we lose our humanity.

SUMMARY:

Hospice Patients' Ron Panzer on BEL

* America Turned into Hospice Killing Fields: Nurse Practitioner Lolita Hanks from Colorado RTL and Bob Enyart interview Ron Panzer of Hospice Patients Alliance, who wrote to Lolita: "I am thankful that someone from Right to Life of any state is paying attention to hospice euthanasia. (This is a sore point with me because I tried years ago to get the attention of the pro-life movement and was ignored. The National Right To Life Committee told me they weren't interested in the hospice killings because they were focused only on legislative change. I know that that is not how the killings are going to be implemented nationwide. It is being back-doored through hospice/palliative care and then it will just be "recognized" as happening, and legalized nationwide, or rammed through somehow. Ten years ago I was warning about hospice being usurped by the right-to-die crowd and being made into the killing fields."

Today’s Resource: BEL CHRISTMAS GIFTS: Please consider getting your Christmas gifts right here at our KGOV Store! We have something for everyone! For kids, science lovers, Bible students, novices, unbelievers & soul winners, TV show fans and fanatics, travelers, debaters, parents, major couch potatoes, seminarians, activists, wimps, law enforcement officials, readers, Jehovah's Witnesses, teenagers, those suffering, evolutionists, pro-lifers, atheists, Eugenie Scott, and theologians. Just click on any of those links to take you to departments in our KGOV Store, or call us at 800-8Enyart 1-800-836-9278 Free shipping now till Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.