Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Sherri Williams on BEL

This is the show from Wednesday November 19th, 2008.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW: (From Bethany Williams)
To those who are still wondering if abortion should be legal in the cases of rape and incest I have this question. Should I have died for what my father did?

SUMMARY:

Most Stunning Talk of the Year: Hear for yourself: After being raped and pushed to have an abortion, Sherri Williams refused and gave birth to a beautiful girl later adopted and named Bethany King. Christians make powerful arguments against killing a child conceived in rape, but there is no stronger human argument than Bethany herself. She IS the argument! You will be STUNNED!

* Abortion for Rape and Incest: Abortion for incest is cruel. The abortion clinic covers up the crime of incest, and typically sends the victim back home to her rapist. Even worse, they often send her home with her rapist, the criminal who brought her to the clinic.
Abortion for incest:
- emboldens a criminal to rape his young relative
- helps him escape being caught
- tempts him to repeat his crime and
- is not compassionate because it kills a baby and increases the woman's suffering.
Personhood for the unborn helps people understand there are no hard cases when deciding to protect a baby. You don't kill a baby because her father is a criminal. Similar tragedies result from non-incestuous rape. Clinics nationwide refuse to comply with mandatory reporting laws for suspected child rape. Colorado RTL brought audio taped evidence of that failure to Colorado's attorney general's office, and Republican John Suthers chooses to look the other way. Personhood will reduce crimes against women and children. Such powerful arguments notwithstanding, Bethany Williams IS the strongest argument!

Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! And if you subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, you will see great debates on Bob's nationally popular TV show!

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
about ten minutes in...

about ten minutes in...

Stripe, yes, I think that's a thumbs up! When listening, about ten minutes in, I get a chill running down my spine. -Bob

szook

I am already distributing links to this show to several people I know....

This testimony will be an excellent resource in the ongoing struggle over abortion here and abroad. It is always refreshing to see biblical truth lived out in front of you.....

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've taken to posting BEL shows to facebook as I'm listening. I get lots of comments when I say things like "If you don't want AIDS don't be gay", but no-one has commented on any of the shows yet. Maybe one of them will get it .. one day .. :)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I've taken to posting BEL shows to facebook as I'm listening. I get lots of comments when I say things like "If you don't want AIDS don't be gay", but no-one has commented on any of the shows yet. Maybe one of them will get it .. one day .. :)
I'd like to see how you post those. Could you give me a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.