Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Conclusion to Megan's Call

This is the show from Friday June 27th, 2008.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Bob Enyart - You've heard of little Rosa Anne?

Megan - No.

Bob Enyart - Her mom went for an abortion in New York and the abortionist didn't quite get the job done. And she was born without an arm. The abortionist did manage to rip her arm off. But she survived. Do you think that was cruel of them to do that to her?

Megan - I think it was cruel that they didn't complete the procedure, not only for the child but for the mother.

Bob Enyart - Do you know what Rosa Anne would say to you right now?

Megan - What would Rosa Anne say to me right now?

Bob Enyart - You selfish, miserable, evil woman.

SUMMARY:

* Megan's Call: the conclusion you've been waiting for! Hear the shocking end to Megan's Call and then call 1-800-8Enyart and order the BEL Televised Classics. Your first month is on us! Call right now and your first month of the BEL Televised Classics is free! If you love them, we'll continue to send them each month. If not, keep what we send you and pay nothing. We know you'll love them, so call now or just click here to order!

Today's Resources: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!

cdldblwing

Is Megan the one that called back a few months or years later and repented?

I might have a different caller in mind, but I thought that it was her.

Status
Not open for further replies.