Minerva is getting Married!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well...when siblings have an issue, what is the best thing to do?

TELL MOM!!! :baby:

So my moma had to make him call me.

AND OH MY GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE!!!! :singer:

:guitar: There is $670.86 in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar:​

This is the craziest, greatest thing ever!

YOU ARE ALL THE BEST AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GRACIOUSNESS SO MUCH, I WOULD SAY WE HAVE EXCEEDED THE GOAL NOW.

We're....goin' to tha chapel and we're.....gonna get..ma-a-aried :guitar:

NO, wait..

We're....goin' to my dad's yard and we're...gonna get...ma-a-aried. :cloud9:

:D

:thumb:

Minerva

OK, so I went shopping ALL DAY Saturday and is everyone aware that in Pensacola....they don't sell dresses that are white unless you go to a bridal shop...and don't go in one of those without plans of spending A LOT. Seriously, it was strange....white dresses are just out!

So we went all over the place and toward the end of the day I thought...well...it doesn't have to be white anyway I guess. And for those who don't already know or those that weren't sure of my decision.....I am wearing combat boots with my dress, so I had to find just the right one. I found one though.....it hangs just right with the boots. It is a shade of lavender and has some black beading on the outside layer of black "tule-like" material that covers it. If I had to describe the style I would say like a 1920's flapper girl dress for sure. it looks so great with the boots!

I am going out of town for Thanksgiving though and there is this shop near where we are going that sells discount wedding dresses and I am going to look there too, if I find something there I will get it and take this one back. We'll see though, because this one has already grown on me.

I will start a thread later posting pics of things because that sounds like a fun idea. I wish I had taken my camera along for the dress shopping, but I forgot it. It would have made for some great pics because for lunch my mom treated me to a couple margaritas!

I have more to share with you guys but I am so very tired right now. I will post more later and get up some pics of the dress too.

:yawn:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
OK, so I went shopping ALL DAY Saturday and is everyone aware that in Pensacola....they don't sell dresses that are white unless you go to a bridal shop...and don't go in one of those without plans of spending A LOT. Seriously, it was strange....white dresses are just out!

So we went all over the place and toward the end of the day I thought...well...it doesn't have to be white anyway I guess. And for those who don't already know or those that weren't sure of my decision.....I am wearing combat boots with my dress, so I had to find just the right one. I found one though.....it hangs just right with the boots. It is a shade of lavender and has some black beading on the outside layer of black "tule-like" material that covers it. If I had to describe the style I would say like a 1920's flapper girl dress for sure. it looks so great with the boots!

I am going out of town for Thanksgiving though and there is this shop near where we are going that sells discount wedding dresses and I am going to look there too, if I find something there I will get it and take this one back. We'll see though, because this one has already grown on me.

I will start a thread later posting pics of things because that sounds like a fun idea. I wish I had taken my camera along for the dress shopping, but I forgot it. It would have made for some great pics because for lunch my mom treated me to a couple margaritas!

I have more to share with you guys but I am so very tired right now. I will post more later and get up some pics of the dress too.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that is one of those lame "not before Memorial Day and not after Labor Day" things.
Sounds really cool!

If it's not too much trouble, you could also post photos of the outfits you considered but didn't make the final cut. We certainly understand, however, that the next couple of weeks will likely be really busy for you, so don't let our excitement to wittness these things put undue pressure on you.

Minerva

If it's not too much trouble, you could also post photos of the outfits you considered but didn't make the final cut. We certainly understand, however, that the next couple of weeks will likely be really busy for you, so don't let our excitement to wittness these things put undue pressure on you.

Sure! I can do that, it will just have to be when I get back from out of town for the holidays. I will have time then. It has been rather hectic lately.

I got Jared's ring already! I am hoping to have it engraved but I haven't found anyone here who does that! Go figure!

Maybe some time today I can atleast find time to get a picture of the dress up.
I tried to find it online so I didn't have to take a pic and load it on the computer and all that and I couldn't find the darn dress online anywhere. ( I tried it on again yesterday when Jared was at work....I love it :) )

It seems to take me a whole day to do "out of town packing" for our family! And we always forget something......last time.......Jared forgot the bag with our clothes! That was sensational!

I better go get busy....but I just wanted to check in and say hi and I love you all! :wave2:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
捐來Minerva的婚禮基金請安這裡

It's Chinese for those without the character set.
PS. I dontaed ~$NT800 ($US25)

ignore the signature :)

Last edited:

Minerva

Isn't today the big meeting with the Pastor?

Yes....we JUST got back from Louisianna (5 hour drive) and now we are getting ready to go meet the pastor. We were supposed to come home last night but bad weather prevented us from doing so. I'll be back to tell you guys all about it either tonight or in the morning. :wave2:

Pray that all goes well!!!!!:juggle:

Mystery

Yes....we JUST got back from Louisianna (5 hour drive) and now we are getting ready to go meet the pastor. We were supposed to come home last night but bad weather prevented us from doing so. I'll be back to tell you guys all about it either tonight or in the morning. :wave2:

Pray that all goes well!!!!!:juggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.