Hello Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon,

I have many non-trin friends who are godly and faithful Jesus' servants. I am defending them too.

If we speak ill of His servants, Jesus will not take it lightly for sure.

Lon

Lon,

I have many non-trin friends who are godly and faithful Jesus' servants. I am defending them too.

If we speak ill of His servants, Jesus will not take it lightly for sure.
I understand you have other fish to fry (that this thread isn't only about me and you).

Would you like to tackle John 3 together? What does Jesus say to Nicodemus?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I understand you have other fish to fry (that this thread isn't only about me and you).

Would you like to tackle John 3 together? What does Jesus say to Nicodemus?

You see how you try to switch when my point is not going your way?

You know very well I am talking about your perverted "orthodoxy" persecution.

I will keep on focusing on my point.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
traditio:
I propose that we all pray (at least) an Our Father for Meshak, Granite, The Horn, et al. for God to grant them the gift of faith, repentance, etc.

Lon:
Amen, but I didn't mention names! (Don't hit me if you make this list).

You amened when people belittled me. And you just told me you are kind to me. You are something else, friend.

6days

meshak said:
If it is so important that the Father and the Son and the HS make one God, then He simply and clearly say so.
I wonder why Jesus asked "Who do you say I am?" Mk 8:29

Should He have He just simply and clearly stated who He was...rather than getting Peter to realize, and confess "You are the Messiah"?

Meshak...we repeatedly see Jesus giving hints....asking queations.... conveying messages through parables etc. Jesus wants us to come to a deeper faith...a deeper understanding than just a few words.

Another example... Remember Jesus asking "Do you love me?". Peter replied ' yup..... I sure do'. Jesus could have rebuked Peter saying He wants a more meaningful answer. But instead Jesus asked the question again. The third time Jesus asked...Petet got it. He understood the love that Jesus was wanting.*

I think it is very clear in scripture who Jesus is, but that is a different topic I guess.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Post #168 is quotes from "moron of the day" thread.

I was mentioned in the very first of moron. It was TH who is trin believer just like you, Lon.

this is the fruit of trin believers faith. And you joined in it.

Your façade sweet talk cannot silence me, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think it is very clear in scripture who Jesus is, but that is a different topic I guess.*

Of course it is very clear who Jesus is. He says repeatedly He is Son of God and His Father is greater than He. He also says His God is our God, and He also says His followers are His brethren.

You see, He is equating Himself with His followers, not with His Father, the God.

Your church is adding something Jesus did not say and making it as the essential doctrine to be saved.

Lon

Above is quotes from "moron of the day" thread.

I was mentioned in the very first of moron. It was TH who is trin believer just like you, Lon.

this is the fruit of trin believers faith. And you joined in it.
Until you drew my attention to it, I didn't know it existed. TH and I, also bump heads. I try not to do it, because his head is harder than mine and I wake up with a sad realization. Yet there are times I do and I might even do so for your sake one day. If you want to know a secret, he likely would do the same if I slighted you wrongly.
Your façade sweet talk cannot silence me, friend.
Nor harsh words, but delivery isn't important. Truth is.

You want to know something? John W is incredibly harsh with me at times, but I think he has my best interests in mind. He will speak truth to me, regardless of how I take it because he cares about truth. When he talks, I listen. I don't always agree with him, but he has delivered Jesus' words to me on a number of occasions (Sorry John W, I know you have humility, but this is an important mention, more about the Lord Jesus Christ in you, rather than you. You can be proud of Him, instead -Lon)

I treat you civilly because I want the best for you. Some like John W and perhaps TH may give you truth harshly. I pray, like me, you would discover that the wounds of a friend are faithful. Bedside manner not-with-standing. For me? You can ignore me being polite. It is more important if what I am saying is true or not.

I learned that from John W

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And Lon,

You thanked Tot when she bashed me by saying I am living off with military pension.

You know very well she has been bashing me never ending. She stopped because I got banned for a year.

I was not tactful responding to vicious personal attacks and got banned.

Lon

I wonder why Jesus asked "Who do you say I am?" Mk 8:29
Spoiler

Should He have He just simply and clearly stated who He was...rather than getting Peter to realize, and confess "You are the Messiah"?

Meshak...we repeatedly see Jesus giving hints....asking queations.... conveying messages through parables etc. Jesus wants us to come to a deeper faith...a deeper understanding than just a few words.

Another example... Remember Jesus asking "Do you love me?". Peter replied ' yup..... I sure do'. Jesus could have rebuked Peter saying He wants a more meaningful answer. But instead Jesus asked the question again. The third time Jesus asked...Petet got it. He understood the love that Jesus was wanting.*

I think it is very clear in scripture who Jesus is, but that is a different topic I guess.

We were just talking about John 8:24 You are right on topic :up:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Until you drew my attention to it, I didn't know it existed. TH and I, also bump heads. I try not to do it, because his head is harder than mine and I wake up with a sad realization. Yet there are times I do and I might even do so for your sake one day. If you want to know a secret, he likely would do the same if I slighted you wrongly.

Nor harsh words, but delivery isn't important. Truth is.

You want to know something? John W is incredibly harsh with me at times, but I think he has my best interests in mind. He will speak truth to me, regardless of how I take it because he cares about truth. When he talks, I listen. I don't always agree with him, but he has delivered Jesus' words to me on a number of occasions (Sorry John W, I know you have humility, but this is an important mention, more about the Lord Jesus Christ in you, rather than you. You can be proud of Him, instead -Lon)

I treat you civilly because I want the best for you. Some like John W and perhaps TH may give you truth harshly. I pray, like me, you would discover that the wounds of a friend are faithful. Bedside manner not-with-standing. For me? You can ignore me being polite. It is more important if what I am saying is true or not.

I learned that from John W

Belittling kindly?

You are so good.

Lon

And Lon,

You thanked Tot when she bashed me by saying I am living off with military pension.
Yes, because you were talking against the military, yet receiving a military pension. To me, it was important information so I thanked her.
I couldn't believe you preached against it, but would take their $. I was actually shocked that day. If I were as adamant against the military as you are, I could not, in all good conscience, take money from them. Think about it: If you got what you wanted, you would literally not have a paycheck. To me, it was important information so I thanked her for it. I've thanked you at times too. Don't always think a 'thank you' takes anything from you in a conversation. Sometimes it just means "thank you" and that's all.

You know very well she has been bashing me never ending. She stopped because I got banned for a year.

I was not tactful responding to vicious personal attacks and got banned.
Well, no. I haven't even seen Tot in a couple of months on here. Also, remember I had you on ignore so wouldn't have seen much these past two years.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon, what makes you think you, TH and John W know the truth?

I don't trust your discernment since you don't honor Jesus' word much.

You and your friends don't understand or interested in what Jesus says much.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, no. I haven't even seen Tot in a couple of months on here. Also, remember I had you on ignore so wouldn't have seen much these past two years.

And you thank someone who bashing me without reason. So mature Christian of you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Where? :idunno: I have told you I think you are wrong. You tell me that too. Does it mean you are belittling me too? :idunno: I didn't know that...

You amened who are belittling me. who do you think you are fooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.