This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silence means your safety

Sorry for my silence. When I came home I took a week off to be with the family, then when I returned to work they are slamming me through a TON of training for various positions all throughout this summer. So I'm working different kinds of hours and learning about several positions and haven't as much time as I wanted to be around here. But my silence means I'm busy learning how to protect America. But I'll come in from time to time.

Originally posted by The Edge
    Sorry for my silence. When I came home I took a week off to be with the family, then when I returned to work they are slamming me through a TON of training for various positions all throughout this summer. So I'm working different kinds of hours and learning about several positions and haven't as much time as I wanted to be around here. But my silence means I'm busy learning how to protect America. But I'll come in from time to time.
    We will do our best to get by.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

is that sarcasm or sincerity, Knight?

Comment

Even if it was sarcasm, I am sure it of the sincere form of sarcasm (whatever that is). Good luck with the training!
        The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

Hey Edge, glad you're back, can you tell me how Bono is doing?
          He is the Rock, His work is perfect;
          For all His ways are justice,
          A God of truth and without injustice;
          Righteous and upright is He. - Deu 32:4

'It is foolish to admire the design and ignore the designer'

Comment

Thank you for your service. Taking care of your family and our nation deserve to come before talking to us!

Comment

I don't know how Bono is doing....I'm not the real Edge

Comment

When you're done, teach GW how to defend our borders, will ya'?

Thank you for your service, by the way!

7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Mountain Time

Comment

Sorry for my silence. When I came home I took a week off to be with the family, then when I returned to work they are slamming me through a TON of training for various positions....
                  Are you a missionary?

Comment

Originally posted by wholearmor
                    When you're done, teach GW how to defend our borders, will ya'?
                    Yeah! This is GW's achiles heel.......

Thank you for your service, by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBob
                      Are you a missionary?
                      *heart stops from subtlety of joke*
                      The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBob
                        Yeah! This is GW's achiles heal.......
                        Not only that, it's the one thing that's hurting his Presidency.

7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Mountain Time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wholearmor
                            Not only that, it's the one thing that's hurting his Presidency.

Yeah, that too........

Comment

Have a good 'training day' in plural Catch you later around the traps

Comment

Working...
                              X