X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/LockTumblers.htm

If you can't get past this then everything else is mush, and you are unable to open the lock of God's truth of which there are consequences for rejecting.

For those who have an ear to hear, let them hear. You have been duly advised. Praise the Lord. Amen!

Thank you Jesus!!

Re: Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Originally posted by Clearwater

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/LockTumblers.htm

If you can't get past this then everything else is mush, and you are unable to open the lock of God's truth of which there are consequences for rejecting.

For those who have an ear to hear, let them hear. You have been duly advised. Praise the Lord. Amen!

Thank you Jesus!!
    Will i perish, because it's 3.30 a.m. here and i'm absolutely without gnosis to understand the material you linked out?

Comment

You may perish because of your gnosis that blocks your spirit.

Comment

Hello, :troy:! How have you been during your hiatus from TOL?
        They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Originally posted by Cyrus of Persia

Will i perish, because it's 3.30 a.m. here and i'm absolutely without gnosis to understand the material you linked out?

Well, at least you'll have company in me.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

You go where you want to go.

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread, "Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock," I thought it was a typo because it is redundant. Then I clicked the link and saw that it was no typo. :troy: just didn't know any better.
              BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

It isn't redundant, think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo

When I saw the title of this thread, "Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock," I thought it was a typo because it is redundant. Then I clicked the link and saw that it was no typo. :troy: just didn't know any better.
                  They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

sigpic

Comment

Mindless.

Comment

You talking to me, :troy:? "Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock" is redundant. Try saying it this way instead: "Unlocking the Tumblers of God's Lock."

sigpic

Comment

Your version sounds like Satan using the tumblers trying to unlock God's lock. Satan loves doubt. I can see why you prefer it your way.

Comment

LOL!

:troy:, I'm so glad you came back. There have been a few people who got bored without your mundane sense of humor.

sigpic

Comment

BTW, :troy:, you still studying Watchman Nee?

sigpic

Comment

Imagining, belittling and joking away as a recourse is shallow.

Comment

Working...
                              X