RIP Frank Ernest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Frank Ernest.

I read today on Facebook that longtime TOL member Frank Ernest passed away on Saturday.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2180

Frank was a treasured part of the TOL community and had been posting here since 2003.

Frank will be truly missed. God bless him and his family.

Frank's final post on TOL was brilliant.... he will be missed.

Originally posted by Frank Ernest View Post
    Therein lies the problem. The idea that rights are granted or revoked by government is alien to our founding principles. However, as more people are taught to believe that government is superior to or a replacement for God, the more likely that a majority will sink to that level of despair.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

awwww

i look forward to meeting him in eternity

and i pray that his family will be consoled in their loss by the knowledge that he was a child of God

Comment

Both good sentiments we grieve and rejoice. Thanks for the thread.
      My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
      Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
      Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
      Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
      No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
      Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

Frank has been enshrined into the TOL Hall of Fame. I just wish I had done this sooner.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...96#post4169896
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Originally posted by resodko View Post
          awwww

i look forward to meeting him in eternity

and i pray that his family will be consoled in their loss by the knowledge that he is a child of God

Comment

This is a true loss for those of us who remain.

Yet, I rejoice in knowing he has gone where his hope has been.

Comment

Sad news indeed. RIP Frank and God bless to his family.
              Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
              . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Went to Frank's facebook page and was looking at some of his past posts.
                Found this one from Feb 9th 2014

"I'm home now. Thank you to all my relatives and friends -- for your love, kindness and prayers." - Frank

Welcome home Frank.

Comment

The Lord must be pleased to have another faithful servant who has run the race to have come home. Prayers for the family.
                  He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Frank was indeed a notable treasure for TOL.

My sincere regards to the family.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                    They already know monsters exist.
                    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

So passes a great man. See you on the other side Frank...
                      Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord...

Comment

RIP Frank,and my condolences to his family.

Comment

Oh!.......I liked Frank.

Lord bless his family.
                            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Sad situation. I am thinking of his family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X