Nicer than God!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Lovejoy

I am confused with this. This is exactly the process I use. It says to judge believers (those inside) so as to keep holy the fellowship of Christ and keep people from stumbling. By that, it simply means to force from the church those that are unrepentant, in certain sins, until they repetant. But it also specifically says that once they are outside, God judges. That is the whole punishment. It is not for us, as Christians, to judge the outside world. Paul even states that we are not to break off from contact with the unsaved the way we would an unrepetant brother, because we would have to up and leave the earth to do it. Essenes we are not. Why, then, would I want to be a part of bringing some brutal legal system into play? If that is what God wants (the rulers are supposedly His) then He will do it. Where is your faith? Use that passion of yours to take care of our screwed up churches and fellowship, and leave the abominations outside to God. You will drive yourself crazy trying to run every one of them down.

Why did you only read the second half of the post?
The first quote from Rom. 1 says explicitly that is God's judgment that homo's, adulterers etc. deserve death!
It is not for us to decide! God has decided for us. He as said that you shall surely be put to death if you're a homo not me and far be it from me to argue with God.

Resting in Him,
Clete

beanieboy

www.whosover.org.

A theologian goes over it in detail, talking about who was spoken to, translation of the words, etc.

The limited passages that discuss it don't "clearly" oppose homosexuality.

Why can't you admit that religious scholars disagree?

beanieboy

Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

Why did you only read the second half of the post?
The first quote from Rom. 1 says explicitly that is God's judgment that homo's, adulterers etc. deserve death!
It is not for us to decide! God has decided for us. He as said that you shall surely be put to death if you're a homo not me and far be it from me to argue with God.

Resting in Him,
Clete

I thought all have fallen short from the glory of God.
Tell me I'm lying.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by beanieboy

That's not what Clete wants.

It's kind of Hitler-esque.
I'm sure Jews had the small window of time to come to Jesus, but I'm sure it made them turn more to Yahweh.

He wants total control.
He wants everyone to believe what he believes, and those who don't will be eliminated.

You are a disgusting liar you filthy pervert!
What Hitler did had nothing to do with justice, first of all. And it's God who commands the authorities to execute criminals not me!
I don't care what others believe, it is not a crime to be an atheist. It's stupid but it’s not a crime. Which, by the way I've said three or four times now on this thread.

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned

You are a disgusting liar you filthy pervert!
What Hitler did had nothing to do with justice, first of all. And it's God who commands the authorities to execute criminals not me!
I don't care what others believe, it is not a crime to be an atheist. It's stupid but it’s not a crime. Which, by the way I've said three or four times now on this thread.

By that logic, was it not God who commanded the authorities (Hitler) to execute the criminals (Jews) who did not believe in the coming of the messiah, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ? You seem to be able to preach about God wanting everyone to love him, and able to understand that all who don't are going to hell; but you seem to have a problem with accepting real-world genocide. Why is this? Has it not occured to you that Hell is nothing more than a polite name for mass-genodice? Believe it or not sir, Yahweh is an angry and jealous God -- He even says so in the Bible. He is worse than Hitler! Dër Fuhrer only killed one type of people; those adhering to a specific religion. Yahweh is going to have tortured, for all of eternity, everyone in the entire World who does not agree exactly with Him. If you think the Third Reich was bad, and that people talking about it and comparing God to Hitler are wrong, think how much worse Hell is going to be! You're right; Hitler was nothing liken unto God. Compared to Yahweh, Hitler was a regular Gandhi.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Nietzschean

So is murder, theft, lying, etc. Why is homosexuality worse than those?

Perjury is a crime but lying in general is not.
Homosexuality is neither better or worse (in my opinion) that murder. They both carry the death penalty although for different reasons. I'm not interested in educating you as to the difference it should be somewhat intuative.
I should be obvious that theft is not as serious a crime as murder.

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned

Perjury is a crime but lying in general is not.
Homosexuality is neither better or worse (in my opinion) that murder. They both carry the death penalty although for different reasons. I'm not interested in educating you as to the difference it should be somewhat intuative.
I should be obvious that theft is not as serious a crime as murder.

Rape is nothing but theft of one's innocence. And it is punishable by death.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Shimei

Clete would like a government that is based on Biblical principles. Murder and adultery and homosexuality would be a crime with the punishment of death. Those who are charged with those crimes can still come to know Jesus before they are put to death.

It would not be a crime to deny Jesus and you would not have to be a Christian.

Thank you!

I was beginning to think the whole world had gone mad!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Nietzschean

I think it should be legal to steal, murder, lie, rape, and all those other 'bad things,' and that people should be bound by whatever religious creeds they have to not do them, or to do them, or whatever the case may be. But hey, I'm an Anarchist and that makes me stupid by default yes? But remember: bull**** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Give me your address and I'll have someone emty your house. Leave your keys on the kitchen table so we can get your car as well. And while your at it leave some blank checks next to your keys.
You won't have much when its all said and done but since you don't mind theft, you can't really bit** about it can you?

beanieboy

Give me your address and I'll have someone emty your house. Leave your keys on the kitchen table so we can get your car as well. And while your at it leave some blank checks next to your keys.
You won't have much when its all said and done but since you don't mind theft, you can't really bit** about it can you?

That's not exactly loving your neighbor as yourself, but certainly not Nicer than God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Even in the New Testament, Paul wrote, "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil" (Rom. 12:9) introducing the concept of hypocritical love. What is hypocritical love? "Should you… love those who hate the Lord? Therefore the wrath of the Lord is upon you" (2 Chr. 19:2).

Romans 12 we have already seen.
The quote from Chr?

2 Chronicles 19
1 When Jehoshaphat king of Judah returned safely to his palace in Jerusalem, 2 Jehu the seer, the son of Hanani, went out to meet him and said to the king, "Should you help the wicked and love [1] those who hate the LORD ? Because of this, the wrath of the LORD is upon you. 3 There is, however, some good in you, for you have rid the land of the Asherah poles and have set your heart on seeking God."

And from that, Enyart gets that you should hate nonchristians.

It's kind of the way the devil tempted Jesus.

Enyart does not think that we should hate nonchristians you disgusting vomitous mass of filth!
He thinks, as do I, that we should hate homo's like you which is at the same time the most loving thing possible.

beanieboy

hate is love.

What does the bible say about calling light darkness and darkness light?

Again, I pray for love and peace in your heart.
And I thank you for teaching me patience, for forcing me to return evil with peace, to return name calling with blessing. Thank you.

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned

2814 Baldwin
Tyler, TX 75702

Of course, I am assuming that you will be sending non-Christians and non-Jews and non-Muslims to do this, since all thread of those religions have a creed that forbids stealing. As such, I will reserve the right to kill every single one of them that you send, and claim that I am fighting the good fight by killing the infidels. I'll even have legal jurisprudence, since here in Texas you can kill someone (and claim self-defense) once they're inside your house. Sounds like a good o' time, lemme dust off the old Smith & Wesson.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Is the sin of not believing in Jesus enough to go to hell?
Isn't that "equal"?

So, why is it not a crime?

Enyart, by the way, believes in killing all the atheists.

You are more stupid than I know how to express!
Enyart has never advocated killing of atheist! That's rediculous! Can you produce anything to back up this idiotic claim? You are not only preverted but a liar!
I can't wait for judgment day!

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

I thought all have fallen short from the glory of God.
Tell me I'm lying.
No, You have this one right, you disgusting pig!
And if you do not come to Christ and repent of you perversion you will go to hell forever. You have said it yourself and are without excuse.

beanieboy

You are more stupid than I know how to express!
Enyart has never advocated killing of atheist! That rediculous! Can you produce anything to back up this idiotic claim? You are not only preverted but a liar!
I can't wait for judgment day!

Am I wrong on this?
I got it from another web site.
I'm unsure, actually.

You are excited for judgement day?
You can't wait to see the evil ones tortured?

Interesting.

beanieboy

No, You have this one right, you disgusting pig!
And if you do not come to Christ and repent of you perversion you will go to hell forever. You have said it yourself and are without excuse.

Ironic, then that you are so upset and angry, and I am relatively calm and pleasant.