Nicer than God!

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

I can't beleive that you are this knuckle headed!
Do you think that it should be legal to steal?

I think it should be legal to steal, murder, lie, rape, and all those other 'bad things,' and that people should be bound by whatever religious creeds they have to not do them, or to do them, or whatever the case may be. But hey, I'm an Anarchist and that makes me stupid by default yes? But remember: bull**** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by beanieboy

Cut to the chase, Clete.
What is the point you are driving at.

Bottom line: You want to post Nicer than God to advocate for capital punishment (or punichment) for all OT death penalties (which include nonvirgin brides and disobedient children.) Right?

I hope that's what he's saying. Otherwise he's an incomplete hypocrite. :)

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned

That's not what Clete wants.

It's kind of Hitler-esque.
I'm sure Jews had the small window of time to come to Jesus, but I'm sure it made them turn more to Yahweh.

He wants total control.
He wants everyone to believe what he believes, and those who don't will be eliminated.

Yep.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Nietzschean

Nice way to take it out of context! So let it forever be known that delivering the Saviour Jesus Christ - if you ever get the chance - is the worst possible sin you could do! Actually we can't even say that, since the Bible verse is comparing THAT sin to a SPECIFIC other sin. Nice way to take the Scriptures out of context!

:thumb::chuckle:

My point was that all sins are not equal. Jesus said that one particular sin was greater than another.

You are having trouble following this?

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Shimei

My point was that all sins are not equal. Jesus said that one particular sin was greater than another.

Not at all. :)
But the fact remains that you did use it out of context. That's all I alleged.

beanieboy

Even in the New Testament, Paul wrote, "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil" (Rom. 12:9) introducing the concept of hypocritical love. What is hypocritical love? "Should you… love those who hate the Lord? Therefore the wrath of the Lord is upon you" (2 Chr. 19:2).

Romans 12 we have already seen.
The quote from Chr?

2 Chronicles 19
1 When Jehoshaphat king of Judah returned safely to his palace in Jerusalem, 2 Jehu the seer, the son of Hanani, went out to meet him and said to the king, "Should you help the wicked and love [1] those who hate the LORD ? Because of this, the wrath of the LORD is upon you. 3 There is, however, some good in you, for you have rid the land of the Asherah poles and have set your heart on seeking God."

And from that, Enyart gets that you should hate nonchristians.

It's kind of the way the devil tempted Jesus.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Shimei

Is the sin of not believing in Jesus enough to go to hell?
Isn't that "equal"?

So, why is it not a crime?

Enyart, by the way, believes in killing all the atheists.

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned

Is the sin of not believing in Jesus enough to go to hell?
Isn't that "equal"?

So, why is it not a crime?

Enyart, by the way, believes in killing all the atheists.

It's interesting to note that, accordnig to Enyart, everyone who doesn't agree with what God is - that is, the Judeo-Christian (and protestant American, to be specific) Alpha Male in the Sky™ - can be freely called an atheist. This means the Jews, the Muslims, the pagans, the agnostics, the Taoists, the Shinto, the asatru -- they're all atheists, despite how much they believe in their differing rendition of the Deity figure.

Nietzschean

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Turbo

Yeah, right. And so is Bill Clinton. :rolleyes:
The difference between Clinton and Hitler was that Hitler sincerely thought he was doing God's work by killing off all of the Jews. It could even be argued that he was; the Bible does say that the Jews would be put through great oppression and suffering, and who's to say that Hitler's Final Solution wasn't the fulfillment of prophecy? And if this is the case, and Hitler was working under God's prophecy, then he could very well be a Christian. The only thing that makes his soul beyond redemption is the fact that he comitted suicide.

beanieboy

Four days after the Oklahoma City bombing, at a national Christian Identity gathering in Missouri, W.N. Otwell, who runs an armed compound in east Texas, spoke. "You go look in the Old Testament," he said. "God did not mind killing a bunch of women and kids. God talks about slaughter! Don't leave one suckling! Don't leave no babies! Don't leave nothing! Kill them!" Sadly, he's quite correct; that is indeed God's message.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/aah/radford_10_3.htm

Now, is that the non-Nicer than God we are going for?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Mateo

quote:
Originally posted by Mateo

"I can't beleive that you are this knuckle headed!
Do you think that it should be legal to steal?"

No. Do you think that a thief should be given an opportunity to repent and be shown mercy?

Theives are not to be executed but whether or not they repent, they should be made to pay restitution in punichment for their crime.

You didn't answer my question, Clete.
Yes, I did. Read it again.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

One can't sin and be a christian.
I never said that.

Please forgive us, of Perfect One.
You are the one who claims that the God presented in the Bible does not condemn homosexual behavior and lust as sinful. You don't even believe the Bible is God's word, so why are you afraid to acknowledge what it plainly states?