This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harvestmoon

id like to think me and god are real tight.
    but i guess ill have to wait and see.
    It wouldn't be very loving of God to keep us in the dark regarding if (of if not) we had a loving relationship.

Imagine someone asking someone else's spouse....

"Does your husband love you?"

And they answered....

"Well I think he does.... I am not sure.... I guess I will find out someday."

What kind of a relationship is that? I would say its highly dysfunctional. That's why God is not that way. God makes it clear.... if you love Me - I will love you! Plain and simple no strings attached. And if you are not sure about your relationship with Him you can be sure you have no relationship with Him. The good news is... you can start a relationship with Him anytime you wish. Even today! Even right now!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Nice post!
      --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

2 Corinthians 10:5 -- casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Comment

• Ooh, great post Knight!
        For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
        Galatians 5:13-15

Comment

• that should be the POTD
          Writhe in the cruel bloom

Comment

• It is!
            grace & peace

Comment

• Knight,

I have a suggestion.

Could you put all the Battle Royale debates on a separate forum so that they are easier to find? Sort of a 'Hall of Fame' for the Battle Royales!
              sigpic
              "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

• Knight, is there any way to change the character limit in the input box in the chatroom?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

Knight,

I have a suggestion.

Could you put all the Battle Royale debates on a separate forum so that they are easier to find? Sort of a 'Hall of Fame' for the Battle Royales!
                  They all already are on a seperate forum....

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...?s=&forumid=23

Comment

• Originally posted by Greywolf

Knight, is there any way to change the character limit in the input box in the chatroom?
                    Why?

Comment

• Have you ever been to Surf City?

Are there really two girls for every boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sozo

Have you ever been to Surf City?

Are there really two girls for every boy?
                        Yea... its just a couple miles past dead man's curve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight

They all already are on a seperate forum....

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...?s=&forumid=23
                          Thanks for the link! I figured you had already done this. I don't know why I couldn't find it!
                          sigpic
                          "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Why?
                            It's not really a necessity, but if it's possible, it'd be nice so it isn't necessary to split up long "posts".

Comment

• Originally posted by Greywolf

It's not really a necessity, but if it's possible, it'd be nice so it isn't necessary to split up long "posts".
                              The chat room isn't really designed for long posts.

Comment

The chat room isn't really designed for long posts.
                                That's true I guess. Never mind then.

Comment

Working...
                                X