Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Imrahil

You mean there is a question you can't answer?
I didn't say that....

Keep in mind even though I may be able to answer any question that doesn't necessarily mean every question should be asked.

I am confusing even myself. :freak:

Imrahil

LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Knight

I didn't say that....

Keep in mind even though I may be able to answer any question that doesn't necessarily mean every question should be asked.

I am confusing even myself. :freak:

So in other words, "You can't handle the truth!" or something along those lines?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob

I figured you were taking it easy on Jabez. :chuckle:

You definitely have one of the better FF teams. :up:
Yes... no doubt had the first two retroactive games not messed me up I would be in the thick of the playoff race.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Knight

Yes... no doubt had the first two retroactive games not messed me up I would be in the thick of the playoff race.

Ummmm, you are in the thick of the playoff race

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

Ummmm, you are in the thick of the playoff race
Long shot at best. Especially when you look at the upcoming schedule and stuff. But I do appreciate your confidence in... Knights Avalanche!!!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight,

I have a technical question about TOL...

I have noticed things have been running slowly for me here and think I may have come across why.

When one of your banners from an outfit called "Cafepress" displays in the "member billboard", my popup blocking shows a security violation that claims the website is trying to download something onto my machine and my TOL reception slows to a crawl.

(Running a PC Win2KPro, IE6.0, McCafee Virus Scan (no firewall))

Can you think of something unusual about that particular banner that would cause such a problem?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.