Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

given people's penchant for HomeStarRunner on this site, maybe there is someway to get the owners of that website to put an ad on TOL for merchandise...or place some of their merchandise in the TOL store so TOL gets credit for the sales...

Just a thought.

On Fire

Knight,

Why do people like Starbucks coffee? They roast their beans so dark it doesn't even resemble coffee....it's one step away from ashes.

OF

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by On Fire

Knight,

Why do people like Starbucks coffee? They roast their beans so dark it doesn't even resemble coffee....it's one step away from ashes.

OF
Well.. that's a good question. I think its sort of a status thing with most people.

On the flip side...

Starbucks offers wireless internet hot spots and warm welcoming places to relax and drink your product so they have done an excellent job of marketing their stores in a different way that many are now trying to copy.

Greywolf

Do you think that it's ironic that Cattyfan has a picture of the Sibbie in her avatar and the Sibbie has a picture of a cat in her avatar?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Greywolf

Do you think that it's ironic that Cattyfan has a picture of the Sibbie in her avatar and the Sibbie has a picture of a cat in her avatar?
That's the Cheat, not the Sibbie.

But the Sibbie did have a the Cheat avatar for a while. So I see where you're coming from.

Why do you have a Red Fox?

Greywolf

Originally posted by Turbo
That's the Cheat, not the Sibbie.

But the Sibbie did have a the Cheat avatar for a while. So I see where you're coming from.

:doh: :eek:
It's been to long since I've paid a visit to that site. I need to go refresh my memory sometime.

Originally posted by Turbo
Why do you have a Red Fox?

The final version of Firefox was released today. :banana:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Greywolf's real name is 'Fred Sanford'. :think:
I was going to go get a picture of him to post, but I got sidetracked.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Knight,

Is there any way I could talk you into making the background color of the posts a darker shade of gray? It seems to me that if the screen wasn't so bright with such stark contract between the black letters and backlit background, long posts would be easier on the eyes. :cool: :freak: :noway:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

Knight,

Is there any way I could talk you into making the background color of the posts a darker shade of gray? It seems to me that if the screen wasn't so bright with such stark contract between the black letters and backlit background, long posts would be easier on the eyes. :cool: :freak: :noway:
I could do that but.... my guess is I would have 50 people telling me they cant read the posts anymore since there is not enough contrast.

You could always turn down the contrast on your monitor. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.