Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky

Is there any way to measure the size of individual threads, like in bytes?
If you right click on the page and go to properties, it tells you how many bytes are on that page. I guess you'd just have to add them up for threads with multiple pages. Though, even with 40 posts per page, that could be pretty tedious for some threads.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that would be way too tedious for the threads I'm curious about, like the Redneck's Club or Word Association. I'm not too keen on SQL/PHP stuff, but if it's possible to see those threads as files, they'd be pretty big files.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll bet the redneck's club has a relatively low byte to post ratio.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by PastorZ77

I still don't get email notifications!!!

I can't keep up with where I post!

What's up Knight?!?!?
As I have told you before... I don't know.

Your account looks fine from this end.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PastorZ77

I still don't get email notifications!!!

I can't keep up with where I post!

What's up Knight?!?!?
Maybe your ISP has some sort of mass email filter. :nono::spam:

PastorZ77

Maybe your ISP has some sort of mass email filter.

No, I get all kinds of crap, lol. Including emails from other boards with the same program.

???

It was fine till I left TOL, when I came back, it didn't work anymore.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Turbo

Maybe your ISP has some sort of mass email filter. :nono::spam:

I have the same problem and definately have no such filter, or at least none that I am aware of. I've gotten used to it now but it started back when Knight got the new server, perhaps even before that. It's been so long I've forgotten really. I sort of assumed that Knight had just turned that function off or something.

By the way, I love your new avatar! :thumb:

The Berean

Question to Knight,

Why do chubby women continue to wear cut-off shirts and expose their midriff? :think:

I've asked my girlfriend and other female friends and even they don't know. :nono:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by The Berean

Question to Knight,

Why do chubby women continue to wear cut-off shirts and expose their midriff? :think:

I've asked my girlfriend and other female friends and even they don't know. :nono:

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

The Berean

Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Sadly, this describes our current American culture. :(

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Question to Knight,

Its called.... denial.

Crow

Question to Knight,

That, like the comb-over, defies logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.