This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God NEVER asks us to use BLIND faith.
    So faith is supposed to be based on sight?
    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
    It appears to me the verse you provided goes against your opinion.
    grace & peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight

Feb 5th I have 4th row tickets to the Av's vs. Red Wings game at Pepsi Center.
      Excellent!I expect a full report...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky

So faith is supposed to be based on sight?
        No. As I already stated... our faith should be based on evidence as God so clearly states.

It appears to me the verse you provided goes against your opinion.
        No, I merely repeated the verse therefore the verse says exactly what I have stated.
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• What are things like in Mexico for Christian missionaries - it is important for me to find some information - someone I know is going there soon.

With Christ's Love

Servent101
          I apologize for the idiots who call themselves by Christ's namesake. It is a shame and a travesty. Christ would be embarrassed. And what a shame it is because he was such a wonderful person. [Wickwoman]

If I miss a post that you want me to respond too- please send me a P.M.

Comment

• Originally posted by servent101

What are things like in Mexico for Christian missionaries - it is important for me to find some information - someone I know is going there soon.

With Christ's Love

Servent101
            I am sorry... but I really don't know.

Comment

• Knight
              I am sorry... but I really don't know.
              Well you did not break your promise –
              Ask me anything you want and I promise to give you a short direct answer.
              Ask away.... and get the answers you are seeking.
              But you did not keep your promise either – no demerits no brownie points either

Take your time Knight – possibly you can find out from someone with just a little effort – I really don’t know where to start

With Christ’s Love

Servent101
              I apologize for the idiots who call themselves by Christ's namesake. It is a shame and a travesty. Christ would be embarrassed. And what a shame it is because he was such a wonderful person. [Wickwoman]

Comment

Knight

Well you did not break your promise –

But you did not keep your promise either – no demerits no brownie points either

Take your time Knight – possibly you can find out from someone with just a little effort – I really don’t know where to start

With Christ’s Love

Servent101
                ... this thread isn't designed to be a place where I go and do everyone's homework.

This thread is designed to prove that if you are confident in your world view you should be able to answer any questions presented to you with short direct answers. Fair enough?

Comment

• Do you regret making this thread, yet?
                  grace & peace

Comment

• Knight
                    This thread is designed to prove that if you are confident in your world view you should be able to answer any questions presented to you with short direct answers. Fair enough?
                    Almost fair enough - but if you claim to be confident in your "worldview" then you would be confident in the calling that Jesus called you too - Love one another as I have loved you - the greatest will be the servant of all - so I gave you opportunity to do a service - and you declined - how does that make you confident in your world view? or in your relationship with Christ?

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Comment

Do you regret making this thread, yet?
                      No. Do you regret posting in it?

Comment

Knight

Almost fair enough - but if you claim to be confident in your "worldview" then you would be confident in the calling that Jesus called you too - Love one another as I have loved you - the greatest will be the servant of all - so I gave you opportunity to do a service - and you declined - how does that make you confident in your world view? or in your relationship with Christ?

With Christ's Love

Servent101
                        Oh brother... give me a break will ya?

Now I think I have heard it all.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be nice to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight

No. Do you regret posting in it?
                          Is this the Ask Lucky thread?

Or is this that questions only thread?

Or is Batman really cooler than Superman?

grace & peace

Comment

Or is Batman really cooler than Superman?
                            I think I asked that in "This or That" a while back.
                            BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

• Knight - the question asked by Lucky is if Batman is Cooler than Superman - don't let us confuse you.

And the question I asked you
                              how does that make you confident in your world view? or in your relationship with Christ?
                              was not answered - keep your perfect record - or not - it is up to you.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Comment

Knight

With Christ's Love

Servent101
                                http://prolifeprofiles.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X