Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
Seems like it would all run down eventually, but that begs the question where did it come from to begin with? there must be a source that generates universes or we wouldn't be having this dicussion.
I agree.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
fool said:
Seems like it would all run down eventually, but that begs the question where did it come from to begin with? there must be a source that generates universes or we wouldn't be having this dicussion.
I think that was the point of Knight having brought it up in the first place. Atheists cannot even get past the first law of thermodynamics without needing something SUPERnatural to explain the universe.

Resting in Him,
Clete

fool

Hall of Fame
Clete said:
I think that was the point of Knight having brought it up in the first place. Atheists cannot even get past the first law of thermodynamics without needing something SUPERnatural to explain the universe.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Why does it have to be Supernatural?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
fool said:
Why does it have to be Supernatural?
Because the laws of nature prove that the universe could not always have been here. Thus it must have a super-natural origin.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Frank Ernest said:
Let's say it doesn't.

What force or principle within nature allows for reversal, modification or negation of entropy?
None. That's just the point. Entropy is the most tested and best confirmed law of the natural universe in all of science. To reject it and believe in the perpetual motion machine is to reject science altogether.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Status
Not open for further replies.