Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Tillers Abortion Clinic Closed - for good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lift up the prayer that they repent from their abortionists attitudes and seek God's mercy and forgiveness. When they do, may the LORD forgive them and help them find peace IN HIM regarding their past thoughts and deeds.
    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by koban View Post
      Yay!

Kill more abortionists!

Kill the women who abort their babies, too!
      Knock it off! Some people will think you a re serious.

Comment

Originally posted by koban View Post
        Yay!

Kill more abortionists!

Kill the women who abort their babies, too!
        Koban, you didn't quite phrase it the right way...

"When I, or people like me, are running the country, you’d better flee, because we will find you, we will try you and we will execute you."

See? Subtleties.

Comment

How sad that Dr. Tiller's heroism will not be continued Violent intimidation has won over compassion.

Dr. Tiller, American Hero, I salute you.
          If you're really a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jack View Post
            How sad that Dr. Tiller's heroism will not be continued Violent intimidation has won over compassion.

Dr. Tiller, American Hero, I salute you.
            Knock it off! Some people will think you are serious!

....you...aren't...right? :squint:

Comment

Originally posted by assuranceagent View Post
              Maybe fool was right
              Of course.
              Everyman is a voice in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Goblin View Post
                they're fearful for other retribution. Didn't the suspected killer say that there were plans of more retaliation to the clinic and others around the country?

And I can't honestly understand how you all can claim this as being anything remotely positive. A man is murdered and his family is afraid of further attacks and must close down their livelihood. Even if you are pro-life, the ends don't justify the means here.
                There were only like three guys in the country willing to vacum the brains out of a full term baby, now there are only two.

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation View Post
                  The irony of all this is that George Tiller's killer will probably get the death penalty, will live on the goverment's dime in death row into his old age, and then will be granted the kind of painless, assisted death that a good share of suffering, terminally ill people could only dream of having. Life never ceases to be amusing, especially when it comes to death.
                  I hope he gets aquited or at the worst manslaughter.

Comment

I hope violent acts like this don't end up in further protection for abortionists. You know, like more taxpayer money going to protecting them or even abortion protesters labeled as domestic terrorist groups like those evil Greenpeace folks.

One clinic is closed. Do we really think a woman seeking a late-term abortion will have trouble finding what she is looking for?
                    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Originally posted by fool View Post
                      I hope he gets aquited or at the worst manslaughter.
                      Acquitted? I guess justice has double standards.

This was first degree intentional homicide. How despicable the man was should make no difference.

You have got to be kidding me.
                      “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by WizardofOz View Post
                        I hope violent acts like this don't end up in further protection for abortionists. You know, like more taxpayer money going to protecting them or even abortion protesters labeled as domestic terrorist groups like those evil Greenpeace folks.

One clinic is closed. Do we really think a woman seeking a late-term abortion will have trouble finding what she is looking for?
                        I thought Dr. Carhart's clinic was still shut down for repair after the fire.
                        So yes, women looking to kill their baby in the third trimester will be having trouble finding someone to do the job.

Comment

I thought Dr. Carhart's clinic was still shut down for repair after the fire.
                          So yes, women looking to kill their baby in the third trimester will be having trouble finding someone to do the job.
                          PLGW mentioned a third.

Tiller's clinic closing will create a vacuum of sorts. I figure it will only be a short time before someone fills it. It's big business after all.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Acquitted? I guess justice has double standards.

This was first degree intentional homicide. How despicable the man was should make no difference.

You have got to be kidding me.
                            Tiller killed 60,000 people.
                            He killed them the week before he died and he was gonna kill the week after he died, but he couldn't because he was dead.
                            This is justifiable homicide pure and simple.
                            Wouldn't that be a hoot huh? instead of justices legislating from the bench the people could legislate from the jury box, "sure abortion is legal, go right ahead, but if you get shot the perp is only gonna do 90 days so have fun with that"

Comment

PLGW mentioned a third.

Tiller's clinic closing will create a vacuum of sorts. I figure it will only be a short time before someone fills it. It's big business after all.
                              Maybe not now that the job is a little more like stepping in front of a fireing squad.

Comment

Maybe not now that the job is a little more like stepping in front of a fireing squad.
                                Your approval of this method is a slippery slope. The government is just waiting to label more groups as domestic terrorists. More acts like this and abortionists will be a protected group like homosexuals are now.

You'll win a battle and lose the war

― Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X