No announcement yet.

ARCHIVE: Ken doll is a homo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and your point is? is it wrong for boys to wear makeup?

Comment

I sang in the Christmas choir and I wor makup. Does that make me a homo?You bunch of legleistic jurks.
      Galatians 5:13 ¶For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

The borrower is slave to the linder. What makes this country think it is rich and free?

Comment

Lighten up guys!
        "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by elected4ever
          I sang in the Christmas choir and I wor makup. Does that make me a homo?You bunch of legleistic jurks.
          No, but it sure means you need a spell checker!

Comment

I hope no one posted on this already, but I'm not about to go read through the rest of this thread....I just don't get THAT bored.

What about the new batman cartoons? The new batman character is one of the old batman's friends or something, maybe it was robin. Regardless, the new batman looks like a sissy, if he was real I wouldn't be afraid of him. I'd kick his butt like Matt Damon kicks butt in Bourne Identity, which I just saw last night....that movie is kewl.
            "But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code."
            (NIV) Romans 7:6

Bob Enyart

Comment

you forget that the new batman has a super techno suit with all sorts of gizmos and muscle enhancers. nerds win again!

Comment

GI Joe Rules.....

I still have all mine from when I was a kid, and still browse ebay to catch the occasional steal.

Recently an original unopened unpunched MOC 1982 Snake Eyes sold on Ebay for 455.00 bucks. Wow. If only I didn't open mine.
                Grace is getting what you don't deserve, Mercy is not getting what you do deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by kidd94
                  GI Joe Rules.....

I still have all mine from when I was a kid, and still browse ebay to catch the occasional steal.

Recently an original unopened unpunched MOC 1982 Snake Eyes sold on Ebay for 455.00 bucks. Wow. If only I didn't open mine.
                  Are you the wussies from down the street that were always screaming at me, "Its' NOT a DOLLLLLL! It's an ACTION FIGURE!!!"

Uh, yeah. So's your mom. Now go play with your dolly.
                  "If you will think of ourselves as coming out of the earth,
                  rather than having been thrown in here from somewhere else,
                  you see that we are the earth,
                  we are the consciousness of the earth.
                  These are the eyes of the Earth.
                  And this is the voice of the earth."

Joseph Campbell

Comment

Are you the wussies from down the street that were always screaming at me, "Its' NOT a DOLLLLLL! It's an ACTION FIGURE!!!"

Uh, yeah. So's your mom. Now go play with your dolly.

Someone want to tell me what that is all about.

What's my mom got to do with this?
                    Grace is getting what you don't deserve, Mercy is not getting what you do deserve.

Comment

ROTFL....

Comment

VitaminJ,
                        I think you have the coolest avitar. And I picked this thread to mention it cause.. well.. I just like this thread.
                        "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Polycarpadvo
                          VitaminJ,
                          I think you have the coolest avitar. And I picked this thread to mention it cause.. well.. I just like this thread.
                          Ahhhh... shucks!

Comment

Re: Ken doll is a homo

Originally posted by Knight
                            I mean come on look at the picture below. Need I say more?

Don't ya think Barbie secretly wished that GI Joe would sweep here off her feet and take her away so she could marry a REAL man?

GI Joe is the man!

Comment

Somebody dug up an old thread! :SOTK:
                              grace & peace

Comment

Originally posted by NSMinistries
                                Whats sad is this thread lasted this long!!!
                                Tell me about it!
                                grace & peace

Comment

Working...
                                X