ARCHIVE: Ken doll is a homo

Post Modern Fundamentalist
I find it surprising that missing is Mind Bender as he was a regular on the show.

reading that name, I just realized that the ken doll Paul posted could probably join cobra and his alias could be Gender Bender.

That would be consistent with the other cobra characters because if you look at cobra commander and and storm shadow, you'd realise that in a muslim culture, they would be considered cross dressers.

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by Jaltus
The second destro was the best, with the black suit, gold trim, and red cape.

That's a repaint of Cobra Commander....:doh:

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by 1013

reading that name, I just realized that the ken doll Paul posted could probably join cobra and his alias could be Gender Bender.

That would be consistent with the other cobra characters because if you look at cobra commander and and storm shadow, you'd realise that in a muslim culture, they would be considered cross dressers.

He would not be dressed like......

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by Paul DeYonghe
I'm pretty sure that last picture violates TOL's SOP.

:shocked:

And what remains to be seen here, Mr. Kettle???

Jaltus

Yxboom,

I meant the second Destro that came out. The first one had the silver mask, black clothing, and red collar (that was, like, way 80's ish). The second Destro had the gold mask, black clothing with gold spikes and trimming, and a red or black cape (can't remember which).

I was not talking about your pictures.

By the way, how many actually had the original Cobra Commander with the hood and with the metal mask? I did!

I still have a few with no elbows.

Y

Yxboom

My friend had the original cobra commander. He was originally mail order only. You might wanna check out this site for GI Joe action figures past and present.

GraceInMe

Delicate Flower
Banned
I have a Ken doll in my closet. I got him when I was a kid. If I were a liberal I would pull him out of the closet. I do have to comment on the fact that there is something a little alarming about giving little girls male Dall's to PLAY along with there Barbie's.

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by GraceInMe
I do have to comment on the fact that there is something a little alarming about giving little girls male Dall's to PLAY along with there Barbie's.
So they could dress him up like....

GraceInMe

Delicate Flower
Banned
I was just thinking that Ken is such a primpy guy that he wouldn't be associated with those two. Anyway they would beet him up cause he's such a wuss. He would cry like a baby.

Y

Yxboom

Snooop doggy do---oo-gg

Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee ya!

<starts to skank>