Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
    In the beginning God created (fathered) all things.

How can you deny this truth?
    Deception. Nowhere, prior to the Lord Jesus Christ, was God known as "God the Father." The only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, first revealed Him, as such, and no one else, so stuff your spin. You made it up.

" God created (fathered)"

That's real slick. Your father the devil taught you that "sleight of hand" in the same book-Genesis. You vile deceiver.
    Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
      Deception. Nowhere, prior to the Lord Jesus Christ, was God known as "God the Father." The only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, first revealed Him, as such, and no one else, so stuff your spin. You made it up.

" God created (fathered)"

That's real slick. Your father the devil taught you that "sleight of hand" in the same book-Genesis. You vile deceiver.
      Do you believe in the Triune Creator God?

Yes or No?
      "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
      Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
      Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I wonder if you even believe in the Trinity, and if you do, if you know how to explain or teach Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as being the One God Almighty.

How much study have you given the Trinitarian faith?
        Witness, again, the "present a moving target...bait'nswitch...misdirection" technique, her MO, besides being slick, and deceitful, like her father. I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

Show it in the book-"God the Father."

You can't-the Saviour, who revealed the Father, was the first to make Him known, as "God the Father."
        Saint John W

Comment

Witness, again, the "present a moving target...bait'nswitch...misdirection" technique, her MO, besides being slick, and deceitful, like her father. I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

You can't-the Saviour, who revealed the Father, was the first to make Him known, as "God the Father."
          Creator God revealed Himself as being Triune from the beginning of creation.

Do you deny this?
          "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
          Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Do you believe in the Triune Creator God?

Yes or No?
            I stay on topic, and my topic is this:

Saint John W

Comment

Creator God revealed Himself as being Triune from the beginning of creation.

Do you deny this?

Are you still beating your husband?

I'm on to you, demon. Your "slickness" won't work with me, as I've developed an immunity to snake oil.
              Saint John W

Comment

Just off the top, Jeremiah 3:19 God commanded He be called "Father."

And Jeremiah 3l:9 also.

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Also check out Malachi 1:6

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• And Malachi 2:10

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Just off the top, Jeremiah 3:19 God commanded He be called "Father."

And Jeremiah 3l:9 also.
                      Deception-spin:

Jer. 3 KJV

4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Nowhere is God presented as "God the Father" here, you deceiver.
                      Saint John W

Comment

• There is also Psalm 68:5 and Isaiah 63:16, is you are willing to accept the Holy Scriptures.

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Deception-spin:

Jer. 3 KJV

4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Nowhere is God presented as "God the Father" here, you deceiver.
                          Huh?

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Huh?
                            That's that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14:KJV problem of yours.

Poor blind/lost Naggie.

Saint John W

Comment

There is also Psalm 68:5 and Isaiah 63:16, is you are willing to accept the Holy Scriptures.

Saint John W

Comment

And Malachi 2:10

Saint John W

Comment

Working...
                                X