Delmar's POD 12-20-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah but Nick...you don't seem to understand that IF heaven or hell existed, it would BE hell to get stuck spending eternity with someone such as yourself.
POD :first:
In this post Jinkx puts his finger on the exact reason Hell exists! Jinkx rightly understands that she would find it unbearable to spend eternity in the presence of a righteous God, and those who love and worship God!

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
God has prepared a place for all who wish to be apart from Him. Glad to see Jinkx understands this! Heaven would become Hell if God haters like Jinkx were allowed in.

johncalvinhall

POD :first:
In this post Jinkx puts his finger on the exact reason Hell exists! Jinkx rightly understands that she would find it unbearable to spend eternity in the presence of a righteous God, and those who love and worship God!

Readers,

I don't think Jinkx really comprehends either Hell or Eternity.

1. Hell is a place where man was never initially intended to be sent to, but was created to forever imprison Satan and his demonic followers.
Matthew 25:41
(41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
2. Hell is a place where suffering and torments are forever consuming, without any hope of reprieve.
Mark 9:43-49
(43) And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(44) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(45) And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(46) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(47) And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
(48) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(49) For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
3. Hell is a place where there will be no rest, and where torments will never end.
Revelation 14:11
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
4. Hell is a place of darkness. There will be no comfort of light. There will be no hope of a sunrise. There will be no relief.
Matthew 25:30
(30) And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Hell is NOT a place of partying for the ungodly. Hell is NOT a point to start over. Hell is NOT a place where you will find any form of comfort!!!

My friend, if you don't know Christ as your savior, if you have never sought God's forgiveness for your sins, PLEASE, I beg you now - turn to Jesus!
God loved you so much to send His only-begotten Son to die on the cross for YOU.
Jesus Christ loves you so much that He willingly suffered horrendously on a Roman cross for YOU.
The Holy Spirit loves you so much, He has brought YOU to this message in order that YOU might turn from your sins, and LIVE.

Hell is a real place, and eternity lasts forever, and ever, and ever.

May God not give you any rest, until you find the truth in Christ.

PKevman

Readers,

I don't think Jinkx really comprehends either Hell or Eternity.

1. Hell is a place where man was never initially intended to be sent to, but was created to forever imprison Satan and his demonic followers.
Matthew 25:41
(41) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
2. Hell is a place where suffering and torments are forever consuming, without any hope of reprieve.
Mark 9:43-49
(43) And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(44) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(45) And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(46) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(47) And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
(48) Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(49) For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
3. Hell is a place where there will be no rest, and where torments will never end.
Revelation 14:11
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
4. Hell is a place of darkness. There will be no comfort of light. There will be no hope of a sunrise. There will be no relief.
Matthew 25:30
(30) And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Hell is NOT a place of partying for the ungodly. Hell is NOT a point to start over. Hell is NOT a place where you will find any form of comfort!!!

My friend, if you don't know Christ as your savior, if you have never sought God's forgiveness for your sins, PLEASE, I beg you now - turn to Jesus!
God loved you so much to send His only-begotten Son to die on the cross for YOU.
Jesus Christ loves you so much that He willingly suffered horrendously on a Roman cross for YOU.
The Holy Spirit loves you so much, He has brought YOU to this message in order that YOU might turn from your sins, and LIVE.

Hell is a real place, and eternity lasts forever, and ever, and ever.

May God not give you any rest, until you find the truth in Christ.

:up: JCH good post. Did you read Battle Royale XII by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.