Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jeremiah gets my POTD for this post:

The very first commandment. I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt have no other gods before me. The U.S. Senate in its chambers, for the first time ever, has set other gods, before the God of the Bible. As a government body, that represents our nation, it has bowed its head to a Baal, to seek protection and blessing for our country.

Are there 7 thousand government servants, either elected or appointed, who have not bowed their knees to another god, in the name of diversity and pluralism, for the sake of the safety and security of their job and livelihood?

I do know, that the God of the Bible is a jealous God. If you want to bring down this country, by having Him turn His back on us, as we have turned our government's back to Him, this is a very effective way to do it. This Hindu prayer was actually an attempt to "curse" this nation and not to "bless" it.

This is the type of think Balak hired Balaam to do. The Muslims are rejoicing at this Hindu prayer. Just as they rejoice over our abortion "non-laws", our adultery non laws, and our homosexual non laws. All of these things together and more, set us up for a removal of protection, and a greater curse, to our families and our lives.

The atheists have not a clue what is happening to this nation in the spiritual realm. This is how nations decline and fall. They fall under pluralistic and permissive attacks from the enemy of life, generated in the "air" around us.

I agree with the prayer of the believer........... "Lord Jesus forgive us." Shed your love abroad, and in our hearts.

You're right, Jeremiah. :thumb: :first:

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
Thanks Nori! Just about everything in this post is from listening and talking to the teachers and people in our Church. That is one reason why we are not a 5013 C ? government sanctioned Church. We are still "free" to speak from the pulpit at my Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.