X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's POTD 03-29-2007

This post kills me!
    Originally posted by zoo22
    I've actually made quite a lot of progress, and I've taken the experiment to a new level: I am currently conducting experiments on whether I can spontaneously form life in my mouth using a peanut butter sandwich combined with the energy from my chewing jaw (seems like a no-brainer).

I'll have better analysis shortly, but essentially what happened is this: I spontaneously created an appetite simply by staring at that jar of peanut butter waiting for life to form!

So moving forward with those exciting results, I made a peanut butter (and *possibly* cellular lifeform) sandwich and am conducting this new experiment, which I must say is going deliciously.

I plan on introducing bananas to the equation soon.

Just so you all know, this peanut butter jar life genesis experiment has so far, been very eye-opening. And I want to share that the strange, unforseen turns that science can take, the amazing journey to the point of discovery... Is truly incredible. And edible.

context

Zoo.... I love your wit!
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney
      Well done.

I guess sometimes we need a good

Lest we take ourselves *too* seriously.

Thanks Knight!

Comment

Absolutely hilarious zoo22.

I thought I might petition my 95 Open Verses post would get POTD, but I had the misfortune of posting on the same day as you.
        A 'touchy-feely' CNN reporter, while interviewing an Army sniper asked, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?" The Soldier shrugged and replied..... "Recoil."

Comment

Working...
        X