Nori's pick 3/23/13

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Angel4Truth gets my POTD for this post. I couldn't have stated my own thoughts any better than she did.

:first:

I admit it, in my flesh I am afraid of gays. Here are my fears about them:

1) Afraid i wont do enough to try to help them avoid hell.

2) Afraid i wont speak out enough because of the crys of bigotry and hate to help save the next generation being led to believe that God is ok with this open practice of sin.

3) Afraid i will be silenced with false guilt over strawmen created to say that I want to see someone commit suicide because I believe what my God says about it

4) Afraid i will be ostracized by friends, family and coworkers because I refuse to believe or agree that its a choice instead of a birth defect.

5) Afraid that other believers will be led astray and their churches to allow this abomination to be committed right in the church as well as afraid for their sake for their relationship with God since they approve those who practise such.

6) Mostly though afraid that the youth have been led astray and hve no knowledge of the truth because of all the fears in the flesh of believers who are afraid to speak out and stand up and follow what they know to be truth.

Now all those are the flesh speaking -but we all need to be bold and firm and decide who we serve even if we suffer in this life for it.

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you

John 15:18 "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.

1 Peter 3:13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?
14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 17 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

2 Timothy 4 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

2 Timothy 1:7 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Our sound minds and seal of the Spirit of Christ tell us truth. Do not compromise for the sake of the world even when its hard.

Mark 8:26 "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?

Romans 12:22 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Isaiah 41:10 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Decide who you serve, God or the world.

Deuteronomy 3:22 You must not fear them, for the Lord your God Himself fights for you.’

God bless dear brothers and sisters :thumb:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Good Job A4T! It is not a popular topic with the pop culture atheist crowd here but, truth is truth and you have laid it down quite nicely in spite of their misplaced pleas to the contrary. :thumb: