Knight's pick 12-06-2011

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree with Inzl, we should never spend any money on perversion let alone when our country is flat broke.
When does the stupidity stop? Did Obama fall on his head during his childhood? Maybe his rode his bicycle into too many trees and the trees won. Or I'll have to do my research and see if he experimented with drugs and fried his mind that way. At any rate he is brain damaged to waste US dollars on foreign perverts when we are buried up to our eye brows in debt.
:first:

Charity

smile....it trickky! I mean the borrowers are trickky!
watching out!
wiil the bible will be used to excuse a major debt offence.
May as well get into your kingdom before the grand for-rally..:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Inzl Kett
When does the stupidity stop? Did Obama fall on his head during his childhood? Maybe his rode his bicycle into too many trees and the trees won. Or I'll have to do my research and see if he experimented with drugs and fried his mind that way. At any rate he is brain damaged to waste US dollars on foreign perverts when we are buried up to our eye brows in debt.

If it had been a forrest that he ran into, we'd be much better off.

Many of us did our homework and found out about Obama's roots before he was elected:

"Senator Obama has some Marxist skeletons in his closet.

These include a Hawaiian "poet" named Frank Marshall Davis (whose identity Obama tried to hide when referencing him in his book). Davis had some considerable influence on the young Obama when they both lived in Hawaii. Obama himself says as much in his book, referring to his early mentor merely as "Frank." It took some recent digging to confirm that Davis was in fact that influence. Did Obama really think that the very act of hiding the man's true identity would make no one curious?

Davis has also been identified as a member of the Communist Party. When the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee in 1956 asked him to affirm or deny his membership in the party, he refused to respond, citing the Fifth Amendment. Adding to that is the fact — revealed in the news conference referenced below — that Davis began his communist career in Chicago and was a friend and associate of the singer Paul Robeson and the longshore union official Harry Bridges, both secret Communist Party members...
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/vernon/080526