• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's pick 10-10-2011

What an awesome post!
    Originally posted by Frank Ernest View Post
    Knight, sod and aCW. I agree.

Others I refer to the prophet Isaiah 5:20-21 (KJV)

Fabricating noble motives will not excuse an enabler or a sinner. Fabricating confusing and complicated rationalizations will not excuse an enabler or a sinner. Removing earthly legal prohibitions does not trump God's laws and commandments, nor does such action negate a compelling social interest.

On the currently contentious point, Leviticus 20:13 (KJV), 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV). Final answer.

God did not create a screwed-up world into which some of us (as enlightened gods) were sent to correct His "errors."
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    What an awesome post!

Wow, a POTD coming out of a thread commenting on a POTD.

Yes after I read Frank's post, I wrote a long one of my own.

Great choice for POTD. I believe that God is at work, and trying to show us all something in these related threads, "starting with" the near epic battle, and squabbling between Town Heretic and Some Other Dude.

Comment

I agree. Our church is too full of enablers. Christian have gotten in the habit of enabling instead of calling the culture out on its sin. That is why America is so sick today.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Knight's pick 10-10-2011
        So, this is tomorrow's POTD?
        Learn to read what is written.

_____
        The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
        ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

I will make a resolution to start recognizing more posts where the truth is spoken boldly. People that know the truth need to stop enabling perverts though their silence.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

What an awesome post!

Thank you, Knight!

Comment

Working...
            X