Knight's pick 10-10-2011

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What an awesome post!
Knight, sod and aCW. I agree.

Others I refer to the prophet Isaiah 5:20-21 (KJV) :readthis:

Fabricating noble motives will not excuse an enabler or a sinner. Fabricating confusing and complicated rationalizations will not excuse an enabler or a sinner. Removing earthly legal prohibitions does not trump God's laws and commandments, nor does such action negate a compelling social interest. :nono:

On the currently contentious point, Leviticus 20:13 (KJV), 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (KJV). Final answer.

God did not create a screwed-up world into which some of us (as enlightened gods) were sent to correct His "errors." :surf:

:first:

Todah

What an awesome post!

:first:

Wow, a POTD coming out of a thread commenting on a POTD.

Yes after I read Frank's post, I wrote a long one of my own.

Great choice for POTD. I believe that God is at work, and trying to show us all something in these related threads, "starting with" the near epic battle, and squabbling between Town Heretic and Some Other Dude.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree. Our church is too full of enablers. Christian have gotten in the habit of enabling instead of calling the culture out on its sin. That is why America is so sick today.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will make a resolution to start recognizing more posts where the truth is spoken boldly. People that know the truth need to stop enabling perverts though their silence.