Knight's Pick 12-22-2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The follwoing post was picked for it's AWFUL content. Yes people like Yog exist. :(
Originally posted by yog^sothoth
Wow, this has to be the most horrid thread I have ever sat down to read.

Projill, you rule. I am prochoice as well. With the population of the Earth spinning out of control people should sit down and think, will this child grow up in a good world? With our schools the way they are I would definitely think twice about a child.

Geoff, you rule as well. As for your americans remark way back way way back on like page 6. You totally rule for that!

Can someone tell me why the church started? Why do we have Preists and Nuns and Fathers and Cardinals and Popes? In the end, isn't the tell all being a christian symbol just being true to yourself and true to each other? God gave us all a free will and if we choose to disobey the will of god, we will not be the first, or the last. Some do not want to be save. Like Projill said, "Not all who wander are lost." The eternal balance will always exsist. For every good person in the world, there is a not-so-good person.

To Knight and Paul. While I do not agree with half of what you call "moderation" I do appreciate a lot of what this site has to offer. I do not want to hear any of you try and convince me to become all christian idealist or anything like that, my path lies elsewhere and I intend to travel down it as far as it will go. (as if you care about me really anyway).

Geoff, I nearly forgot about you. I enjoy and agree with most of your views. A christian should just be a christian. If he or she should see a person who wants to be saved, he or she should do so without God at first and mayhap slowly introduce them to a christian way of life. So many Christians in America pretend to be Christian but when the lights are off or no one is looking BAMF, they sin like mad.

Just thought i'd throw something into the throng. Enjoy!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wanted to comment on some excerpts of the above post....
Originally posted by yog^sothoth Projill, you rule. I am prochoice as well. With the population of the Earth spinning out of control people should sit down and think, will this child grow up in a good world?
Is the world overpopulated?

Furthermore, Yog states... "people should sit down and think, will this child grow up in a good world?" Yog's apparent answer is... No, I think murdering the child is a more reasonable answer.

Is Yog advocating something more than just pro choice here? After all, what if people "choose" NOT to abort? I can only assume Yog favor's some type of involuntary population control.

Yog painfully continues...
With our schools the way they are I would definitely think twice about a child.
Now there is some logic.... School's in bad shape? Well then better murder innocent children!

Why on earth would someone think that abortion is a solution to the failing public education system???

I suppose Yog assumes that abortion is also the answer for any number of other failing public policies?

Yog continues....
To Knight and Paul. While I do not agree with half of what you call "moderation" I do appreciate a lot of what this site has to offer.
Why thank you, I think. :confused:

Yog continues....
I do not want to hear any of you try and convince me to become all christian idealist or anything like that, my path lies elsewhere and I intend to travel down it as far as it will go.
Don't worry Yog, God is a perfect gentlemen He will not force you to be where you do not want to be.

Congratulations Yog you have placed yourself in fine company with that memorable post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.