Knight's pick 05-16-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's pick 05-16-2011

I'm a day late but Nori says exactly what needed to be said to Trad who really needs to get over himself and grow up.
    Originally posted by ebenz47037
    Originally posted by Traditio
    There is no positive note. My day has been wasted. My week is ruined. I am just seething at this point.

I'll have to return to work and say: "Eh, I didn't go. It was canceled." My coworkers will be disappointed. I'll be embarrased.

And I won't go with my grandparents tomorrow. I've already wasted a day. What if my grandfather drives? And even if he doesn't, I'll have it in the back of my mind that maybe, just maybe, they're wanting to go just so that I won't be angry with them.

I am furious.

My grandmother is a weak, gutless worm.

My grandfather is a stubborn idiot.

I can't even stand to look at them right now.
    Your grandparents need to kick you out of the house and make you grow up.

Be a man, Trad! When people live as long as your grandparents have, they deserve your respect. From everything you've ever posted about your relationship with your family, they've pretty much given and given and given when it comes to you. You've done nothing but push them down. You're ridiculous. You are not doing your grandparents any favors. They are doing you a huge favor by allowing you to live in their house and pay for everything you need.

I'm glad I don't live closer to you, boy! I'd love to smack you in the face if I heard the things you've told us you say to your grandparents.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Thank you, Knight. I may be taking out my frustration with J a little on Trad. But, I don't think I've ever seen him say anything good about his grandparents until he thought they were going to foot the bill for him to go to Branson with them.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knight View Post
      I'm a day late but Nori says exactly what needed to be said to Trad who really needs to get over himself and grow up.
      Yes and

Trad's words will be words of regret and may come back to haunt Trad.
      sigpic

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
      .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
      Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

Comment

Great pick!
        A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
        we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

Yup. I really like what she has been posting in that thread.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Thanks, guys! Trad just got me missing my grandparents again after many years without them. I can't believe how ungrateful he is.
            They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

He's an ungrateful stooge. Someone needs to turn him over their knee and give him a good paddling.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Trad is a spoiled brat. He's lucky to even have grandparents who love him.

Comment

Working...
                X