Zakath agreed to give Enyart rights to Battle Royale VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You have the permission, Zakath.:rolleyes:

Does anyone else find it interesting that Zakath is pointing fingers, saying pastors fleece their congregants, all the while he's a psychologist? Talk about robbing people blind.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
I'm certainly not interested in exposing my family to potential harm or having picketers showing up in front of my doorstep, all so you can garner a few extra dollars... :rolleyes:
Non sequitur.

If the responsible party at TOL wishes to give me equivalent copyright permission to yours, to publish the material you posted on TOL during our debate (and hence gave up rights to, if I'm reading your and Knight's posts correctly), he can avoid all the issues of TOL's message pruning by sending the permission to the email address he has on file for me...

A simple solution to the question at hand. :geek:
None of that would change the fact that you have repeatedly lied about this issue.

Knight has given you the same rights as he has given Bob and has stated so publicly for all to see.

:readthis: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=259080#post259080

see also:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=386482#post386482

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=389305#post389305

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=389305#post389305

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=716252#post716252

Zakath

Resident Atheist
RULE ADDITION #8 states:
By agreeing to participate in a Battle Royale you also agree to allow your Battle to be reprinted or reused in full or in part by TheologyOnLine and it's various entities. In short... Battle Royales belong to TheologyOnLine and can be reprinted only with prior approval from TheologyOnLine.

Agreeing to this rule allows only "TOL and it's various entities" to reprint or reuse the material in a Battle Royale. Unless KGOV or Enyart's ministry has become part of TOL or has become "one of its entities" no right to publish seems to be implied here.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Turbo said:
We've been around this barn before, 2 1/2 years ago and, IIRC, the question wasn't addressed then, either. You started a smiliar line of comment and I replied with this post...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=390180&postcount=58

... one for which I cannot seem to locate any response from you... :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
RULE ADDITION #8 states:

Agreeing to this rule allows only "TOL and it's various entities" to reprint or reuse the material in a Battle Royale. Unless KGOV or Enyart's ministry has become part of TOL or has become "one of its entities" no right to publish seems to be implied here.
Zakath you know full well that I gave BOTH you and Bob the EQUAL right to republish the debate after it was completed.

However, I do find it hilarious that you are attempting to make an argument that Bob is doing something objectively wrong in profiting from the debate. :chuckle:

In fact, if you can convince me that what Bob is doing (in profiting from BR VII) is absolutely wrong I may reverse my opinion and withdraw Bob's right to reproduce the debate. :D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
Zakath you know full well that I gave BOTH you and Bob the EQUAL right to republish the debate after it was completed...
So why not spend 30 seconds and send me an email to clarify that you have granted me the right to freely publish any or all of the debate, including Enyart's portions?

That would settle the question once and for all, wouldn't it? :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
There it is. for all to see. Knight says Zakath has permission.

Who wants to put money on whether or not he will?:rolleyes:

allsmiles

Hey, if Mr. Enyart is still reading this, I wouldn't mind having a horse's mouth contribute to my new Are You A Real Christian? thread.

Thanks!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I just noticed my Rep power dropped over 100 points in the last twenty minutes. I must be doing something right... :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
So why not spend 30 seconds and send me an email to clarify that you have granted me the right to freely publish any or all of the debate, including Enyart's portions?

You already HAVE the right to republish the debate (in its complete form).

And you already KNOW that! The rules state that fact, our prior PM's agreed to as much and NOBODY has ever claimed otherwise.

There are three entities with the right to republish the debate (in its complete form).

1. TheologyOnLine.com
  2. Bob Enyart
  3. Zakath

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Zakath said:

And there we have it, folks. Knight publicly announces, again, that Zakath has the rights to publish the debate, and Zakath still wants a private e-mail.:rolleyes:

Caledvwlch

Zakath said:
I just noticed my Rep power dropped over 100 points in the last twenty minutes. I must be doing something right... :chuckle:
Like a lamb to the slaughter. Wow did you ever take a header.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
If lying seems "right" to you then indeed you are doing a great job.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
You already HAVE the right to republish the debate (in its complete form).

And you already KNOW that! The rules state that fact, our prior PM's agreed to as much and NOBODY has ever claimed otherwise.

There are three entities with the right to republish the debate (in its complete form).

1. TheologyOnLine.com
  2. Bob Enyart
  3. Zakath
An editable post on a web forum is not nearly as good a legal documentation as a simple email, backed up on a commercial server, yes?

Is there some reason you refuse to send an email granting copyright to the address you have on file for me? :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lighthouse said:
And there we have it, folks. Knight publicly announces, again, that Zakath has the rights to publish the debate, and Zakath still wants a private e-mail.:rolleyes:
I gave him private notices before the debate started.

Zakath is nothing more than a sore loser. He thought he could hang with the big boys and found out he was in way over his head. :loser:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
An editable post on a web forum is not nearly as good a legal documentation as a simple email, backed up on a commercial server, yes?

Is there some reason you refuse to send an email granting copyright to the address you have on file for me? :think:
I just sent you an email.

allsmiles

Does anyone know how to invite B. Enyart to my new thread? Knight, could you lend a helping hand? I wouldn't typically butt in like this as I have nothing to add to the conversation, but inviting Enyart to my thread just occured to me as being a good idea.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.