Your Inner Man

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Lets keep it straight. You came on my thread attacking me. All I do is defend myself against your lies and blasphemies against the scriptures I share with you.

Shalom.

I am sorry that you feel that way about my being on your thread. That can be easily remedied. If I can help you in any way, let me know by another post in this thread. Otherwise, I am sorry to have troubled you and it was not my intent to do so.

I do not believe myself to have attacked you. Maybe you feel that you are defending yourself. If so I am sorry to have caused you this trouble.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am sorry that you feel that way about my being on your thread. That can be easily remedied. If I can help you in any way, let me know by another post in this thread. Otherwise, I am sorry to have troubled you and it was not my intent to do so.

I do not believe myself to have attacked you. Maybe you feel that you are defending yourself. If so I am sorry to have caused you this trouble.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have demonstrated just how ignorant you are with all the "I don't understand" that you post.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have demonstrated just how ignorant you are with all the "I don't understand" that you post.

Shalom.

If I post I don't understand in one post, that does not carry over to my next post.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If I post I don't understand in one post, that does not carry over to my next post.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You haven't just posted it in one post. I don't understand, and your wrong, and no , and why did you say that, and why are you saying that. All mean the same thing. Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You haven't just posted it in one post. I don't understand, and your wrong, and no , and why did you say that, and why are you saying that. All mean the same thing. Your an idiot.

Words have meaning. It is possible to say the same thing in a different way or in different ways. But different words are not the same and do not say the same thing. It is possible for the same words to mean something different.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You really should take a look at what you say.
I don't believe in what you said. You spoke of an inner man. What you said is not what the Scriptures say.
I asked you to stop doing something that is not proper for you to do. To call me an idiot is to lie. Because saying that I am an idiot is not speaking the truth.
Shalom.
Today is Sheni, 10-28. It is Yom, Day.
You may have meant bye.
Bye.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.

Now I have to be here because you have called upon me to answer if I have lied about leaving. I have not. I do not know what you mean by leaving. If you do not respond to me then this is my last post on this thread.

Shalom.
You do not know the truth. You teach and spout lies. You are making false statements and spreading lies. You are communicating lies and falsehood to me. You say it is because I am ignorant, but then you say that beginners should teach me instead of you. Apparently you seek to insult me in such a way that removes yourself from culpability for the things that you have said to and about me, in the presence of internet witnesses. You are a bully. If you can't or don't teach, you should not have pretended to do so or tried to defend yourself with your nonsense and false ideas when confronted with the truth of God's word.

I do not know what you are arguing. I have not done and I am not doing what you are describing here.
I do not.

Now you have lied about me.
I do not follow your orders or commands. Sorry.
Shalom.

You have falsely accused me in these things. If you had not done so I would not need to respond to this your post.

You have just said the wrong thing.

Apparently you wanted me to say bye.

Shalom.

Jacob