Your Inner Man

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL I told you. You have no control over your demons.

You do not know what you are talking about. I do not have demons. What you are saying is false. You expect me to believe it. And you tell me you have already told me this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not know what you are talking about. I do not have demons. What you are saying is false. You expect me to believe it. And you tell me you have already told me this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Oh yes you do. Think about that feeling you get when you say your going to leave and you don't. It was a demon that made you stay.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Oh yes you do. Think about that feeling you get when you say your going to leave and you don't. It was a demon that made you stay.

You are incorrect.

Your words betray that you do not know God and Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

Reactions: Lon

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Is someone else holding your mouse, and won't let you use it????????

No.

You were venturing into how and for what purpose the mouse was designed. I am against abortion. Using the mouse is different from the keyboard. What you are trying to say or communicate I do not know. Using a mouse does not justify abortion. By using a mouse I am talking about a computer mouse. It is not how a person is in control.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

You were venturing into how and for what purpose the mouse was designed. I am against abortion. Using the mouse is different from the keyboard. What you are trying to say or communicate I do not know. Using a mouse does not justify abortion. By using a mouse I am talking about a computer mouse. It is not how a person is in control.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You need to take a break your really loosing it now. There is something badly wrong with you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

You told me to take a break. I ate lunch and bought some garlic bread.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you don't get a verse, which it is obvious you don't. You are subject to the devil in you. And with all your spamming its obvious you have lost any logic.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you don't get a verse, which it is obvious you don't. You are subject to the devil in you. And with all your spamming its obvious you have lost any logic.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

There is no spamming here. I am sorry but you are wrong if you think that there is. You said that the devil is in me and that I am subject to him. You are wrong. I do not know where you come up with this from. You seriously need some help. When you speak of a verse, yes it could be a song, or a scripture, or a scripture verse. Scripture comes in chapters and verses. To quote scripture is different than to quote a verse. Unless it is a scripture verse (singular, just one); I can see how you would say that is the same (thing, the same thing).

I do not have a verse about what you have said or to combat what you have said. You have not said something that I have a scripture verse either to defend myself, God, Jesus, or the truth, from scripture, with. When you are attacking someone with or without scripture, they need not pretend that they are Jesus and give you back a verse to show you the error of your ways. If you know the truth, you would not use it to leverage yourself over others because they did not quote scripture back to or at you. I do not know how to defend myself against you. My own words will have to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 11-3.

There is no spamming here. I am sorry but you are wrong if you think that there is. You said that the devil is in me and that I am subject to him. You are wrong. I do not know where you come up with this from. You seriously need some help. When you speak of a verse, yes it could be a song, or a scripture, or a scripture verse. Scripture comes in chapters and verses. To quote scripture is different than to quote a verse. Unless it is a scripture verse (singular, just one); I can see how you would say that is the same (thing, the same thing).

I do not have a verse about what you have said or to combat what you have said. You have not said something that I have a scripture verse either to defend myself, God, Jesus, or the truth, from scripture, with. When you are attacking someone with or without scripture, they need not pretend that they are Jesus and give you back a verse to show you the error of your ways. If you know the truth, you would not use it to leverage yourself over others because they did not quote scripture back to or at you. I do not know how to defend myself against you. My own words will have to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Lets keep it straight. You came on my thread attacking me. All I do is defend myself against your lies and blasphemies against the scriptures I share with you.